Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earmuffs

Hatfields & McCoys

When me and my bro were out in W.va some number of years ago we went to one of

those re-ennaction janks and it was about this shit.

It was garbage and a bunch of hillbillies but we were high as gas prices so we just laughed at the open domestic abuse and shitty clothes.

looks like a cool show.

i just wish the history channel would also bring back gangland.

Yeah no shit.

I say that everytime I watch it, which is rare these days.

They show them do all the same shit, like deal drugs, hoes, guns and fight, which is what they do...

But it gets fucking redundant, it could really be a show on travel channel cause all that changes is

the location.

Fuck a gang anyway.

Oh and every gang was the ''most dangerous group/public enemy number one/terrorist''

really?!....you guys thought gangland sucked??

i really liked that show!..yeah it was redundant, but i mean cmon are they gonna do an episode on gangs that tutor pregnant high school girls?!

anyways, i watched every episode of every season of gangland and wish there were more.

Of course I watched that shit, any red blooded 'merican male better of atleast seen a few episodes of that shit show. It is sweet as fuck, but its rewatch value is 0. Dont really watch it anymore, its quite a blue moon type shit.

They shoulda did a gang land on the McCoy/Hatfield snore-aganza

Would have been good if they follow real gang members around, instead re acting all that shit.

anyone (other than CaliG) see the gangland episode on that american indian gang Wild Boyz in like south dakota?

lmao FAKING THE FUNK big time

was that the one when they live on an indian reservation and call themselves crips just because they like snoop dogg?

i think i might be mixing that up with the idaho episode but yeah i def remember an indian reservation full of fake bangers.

Gangland sucked. It could've been a lot better. Every episode was the same.

wut

that shit was entertaining to me

there'd be those weird hilarious rare gems like that gang on the indian reservation

really?!....you guys thought gangland sucked??

i really liked that show!..yeah it was redundant, but i mean cmon are they gonna do an episode on gangs that tutor pregnant high school girls?!

anyways, i watched every episode of every season of gangland and wish there were more.

The editing and redundancy kill that show for me. Really that shit should only be thirty minutes long.

I watch Southland though, not so much for the show, but to see all the graffiti in it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now