Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanfullofretards

The Simpsons Springfield is in......!!!!

i thought the whole point of having it be called springfield, is that we were to assume that it could be any one of the springfields.

That shit is old news, most all the characters are named after streets in Portland and MG went to high school in downtown.

did not know.

thanks for sharing.

i remember they choose springfield vermont to be the place that the movie would premier a week early or some shit and they made it seem as if the show was based there. all i know is i live in springfield mass and it's nothing like the show. i'm pretty sure it's based on portland.

yeah, i've never seen bart or lisa stuff a chore boy in a tube where a mini fake rose would be, so i don't think springfield MA is in the running either.

It was better when they just kept it a mystery. It was supposed to be "Anytown, USA."

Doesn't surprise me though since he grew up in Oregon. I remember the discussions on this before, and Oregon seemed to get more votes than any other place.

growing up in oregon, this is what we always figured.

springfield oregon is a total shit hole. real close to eugene though, which is alright. in the mid 90's there used to be a shit ton of way paintable freight action between springfield and eugene.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now