The Simpsons Springfield is in......!!!!

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember they choose springfield vermont to be the place that the movie would premier a week early or some shit and they made it seem as if the show was based there. all i know is i live in springfield mass and it's nothing like the show. i'm pretty sure it's based on portland.

growing up in oregon, this is what we always figured.

springfield oregon is a total shit hole. real close to eugene though, which is alright. in the mid 90's there used to be a shit ton of way paintable freight action between springfield and eugene.

fuck matt groening for dashing my hopes and dreams upon the jagged rocks of reality. i always figured it was in the midwest somewhere. it feels midwestern to me a bit.

anyways i used to be a diehard simpsons fan, key word being used to. but the simpsons, south park, and a myriad of other shows i used to watch have gone down hill in the recent years and i haven't watched them in a long time. someone bring back drawn together though, i fucks with that show.

That shit is old news, most all the characters are named after streets in Portland and MG went to high school in downtown.

right? Not sure how this is news decades later....

NERD.png

and for the lamerz, there are no squid ports or space coyote-laced deserts, or murderhorns in the midwest.