CNN DECLARES A RACE WAR!

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Niggers only care when its their own.

If they kill themselves or anyone else none of them seem to give a piss fuck.

Ya never see Jesse J or Al. Sharpton in the big citites when some nig nog guns down five people.

Fucking sad for society and its egg on the face of the black community, stop letting these civil rights era douche bags be the voice for your community.

And maby, just maby if you show some compassion for other people that arent the same color as you, other people would care more about ''your'' people.

my inward dialogue is so racist sometimes I am ashamed, but then I laugh because many times the offending party is fulfilling a stereotype to THE "T".

can't believe this thread is still being posted in.. this video was really anticlimactic the first time i watched it months ago

^

Niggers only care when its their own.

If they kill themselves or anyone else none of them seem to give a piss fuck.

Ya never see Jesse J or Al. Sharpton in the big citites when some nig nog guns down five people.

Fucking sad for society and its egg on the face of the black community, stop letting these civil rights era douche bags be the voice for your community.

And maby, just maby if you show some compassion for other people that arent the same color as you, other people would care more about ''your'' people.

^Racism is so hip these days.