THE KINGS OF COMEDY AND THE QUEENS OF COMEDY

Guest L.RonHubbard

Guest L.RonHubbard

i seen this shit plenty of times, and each time i see it the motherfucker gets funnier. THERE IS NO STOPPIN THAT MOTHERFUCKER CEDRIC>... and that bitch MONIQUE knocks it out the box too...if your ass aint seen it so far then you need to peep the motherfucker ASAP motherfucker...ya heard me!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GoBiloe

i saw kings of comedy in the theater and it was so wack.. i guess im too white or something.

yeah i find white comedians way funnier. the whole black comdey thing is starting to go way over my head. i mean its fairly played out. seinfeld could rip apart any of these guys. but then again, i have that dry englich sense of humor in me as well. i doubt any of you watch coronation street.

Guest L.RonHubbard

you prolly just need to go peep some more DAVE MATTHEWS BAND or sleepless in seattle or some shit.. thats more up your alley

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

you prolly just need to go peep some more DAVE MATTHEWS BAND or sleepless in seattle or some shit.. thats more up your alley

na i think ill go listen to creed and then go rollerblading. thanks for the idea tho.

i jus remember them sayin how crazy us n*@#@s are. its liek jeff foxworthy talking about rednecks sure its funny for a min but it gets old qwik.didnt seem to great. ill take jerry seinfeld over them all. i did liek teh part where they played liek lenny williams and what not i was feelin that part.

Guest L.RonHubbard

why the fuck are you tryin to make it white comedians vs black comedians???? Those BET DEF JAM motheruckers are hilarious, and so is seinfeld. you dont have to mention a white comedian every time a black one is the subject. fuck. you are all so fuckin white its not funny. its not like the DEF JAM cats are talkin about some quantum physics and molecular structures of atomic protoplasm or something, its just comedy. laugh. dont try to read so deep into it. you are closed minded if you believe its "over your head"

yeah and your pretty fucking sweet judging people on what they find funny...i agree...funny is funny no matter the color of the comedian. there is a difference between MOST white comedians and black comedians style and topics and both can get lame and overdone.

why the fuck are you tryin to make it white comedians vs black comedians???? Those BET DEF JAM motheruckers are hilarious, and so is seinfeld. you dont have to mention a white comedian every time a black one is the subject. fuck. you are all so fuckin white its not funny. its not like the DEF JAM cats are talkin about some quantum physics and molecular structures of atomic protoplasm or something, its just comedy. laugh. dont try to read so deep into it. you are closed minded if you believe its "over your head"

u need to chill the fuck out. u r a fucking idiot

WERD.. THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY AS HELL. BERNIE MACK IS THE FUNNIEST MUFUCKA

BUT EVRY BODY FORGOT TO SAY CHRIS FARLEY. THAT NIGGA WAS FUNNY AS HELL( GOD REST HIS SLIGHLY OBESE SOUL):D

Archived