Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Newer Bigger Better

This nigga Dirty Taco Steve has 92 posts today

I haven't EVER seen 92 posts in one day. EVER. And yeah i checked real quick before im heading out and you had 2 full pages of posts today. Minus 8. Now minus 7. So you have 93 posts in around 10 hours or so. Congrats. I hope bojangles keeps it real

Duck Butter had 100 in a day then got banned.

Where is Duck Butter?

Ill retract my previous statement cause i do remember that. And he got banned. He's on my facebook, he be surfin and shit

tried to neg, but must spread rep.

glad to see some of you out there are keepin it real.

and earl kept shit real.

never had a problem with dts or mclovin...

i mean, that is some ridiculous post stats but who cares in the end... just try to not let it ruin your day

I like to get updates on threads. The threads i've liked for years. Imagine getting 90 fucking email alerts because you subscribe to threads and some dude decided to post 100 times in a day, mostly in the threads you like.

Ps: I hate when the bartender takes too long to get your drink. And im about to beat ass in some pool. Holla!

Do you remember when 12oz used to ban for this kind of flagrant faggot powerposting?

Wheres Bojangles? He was good at this shit. So was Earl.

You're one to talk, EBPH.

I haven't EVER seen 92 posts in one day. EVER. And yeah i checked real quick before im heading out and you had 2 full pages of posts today. Minus 8. Now minus 7. So you have 93 posts in around 10 hours or so. Congrats. I hope bojangles keeps it real

zimmerman.jpg

I had over 10,000 posts last I checked and now this niggerific Jew website has me back below 9g's.

I AM THE 99%.

Qw0Un.gif

• Like 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now