That's what you get for talking to the police ya dumb bitch.

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also it clearly states it wasn't a tip

"Minnesota Waitress Sues After Police Seize $12,000 'Tip'"

"that "miracle" quickly came and went after police seized a $12,000 tip that was left at her table."

"a woman left a to-go box from another restaurant on the table. Knutson followed the woman to her car to return the box to her. "No I am good, you keep it," the woman said"

The fuck is your definition of a tip?

^ You should have just did it at work. Get paid!

Cops and cash seizure...

The scam has been getting more and more press lately. Something like 90 % of the US currency in circulation has drug residue on it. Mostly cocaine. So of course drug dogs are going to alert on them bundles you got stacked in your backpack. Cases are getting thrown out and people are getting their money back more frequently. But this shit still happens all the time, chalk it up to the game right?

Yeah right. Vacuum seal that shit like it is drugs and put it in the trap. Carrying racks around concealed will always get them seized if they find 'em though.

Pigs will start to question you if searched, and found with more than 2,000 bucks in cash. I mean this obviously varies. 10,000 is what everybody hears but hell nah. Unless you're Kobe Bryant or like James Cameron or something. It depends a lot on your history/record and the situation. You basically have to convince them that you came across this money legally. Have a good story, especially if you don't have a 'real' job and proof of income. Also a reason why you're carrying that much helps. 'Well gee I was on my way to so and so to purchase a work truck I'd seen on Craigslist' etc...

Money orders man. Moooney orders.

• Like 1

Once again DAO, by not checking the facts, or looking into the matter at all before ravenously posting something about the police, proves himself an idiot.

http://gawker.com/5899716/youre-damn-right-the-cops-are-giving-that-waitress-her-12000-tip-back

"Minnesota Waitress Sues After Police Seize $12,000 'Tip'

ABC NewsBy JENNIFER ABBEY | ABC News – Wed, Apr 4, 2012"

^This is when the story I posted was aired.

I posted it on the 5th.

"Apr 6, 2012 9:47 AM"

^This is when the story you posted aired.

And when you posted it.

Keep trolling, faggot.

• Like 1