Project Glass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck all this bullshit. Doesn't improve the quality of life at all, in fact it just ruins it. No need for long term memory, just augmented reality. How you posed to even have a real conversation with someone in person with shit floating in front of your face and you busy checking in like the ill herb faggot. If this turns out to be the norm, makes me not want to bring in kids to this world.

whoah, that shit's cray......

haha, but seriously, fuck that shit...

smart phones are annoying enough as it is..

hate hate hate when out and anyone i'm with is all up on the internet and shit..

was just talking with the girl stating how i miss the days of the pager..

someone could page you, but you could always be like "awe, there was no pay phone around".

better yet, the days before pagers..

no accountability at all..

"i was out ma fucker"..

"catch me when you catch me"...

but, having directions on hand 24/7 is dope!

woulda saved me years probably over the course of my life from wandering around trying to figure out where the fuck i was.... but think of all the cool shit you've discovered while lost.....

• Like 1

hey whose that weirdo talking too?? oh wait its no longer a dumb looking blue tooth earpiece, its google glasses. People are going to look crazy with that shit, talking to themselves. asking themselves questions out loud. Just imagine walking by that dude in the video when he's staring at the "Street art" by himself saying "take a picture of this" HAHAHA. People that are doing dirt or accidentally do anything illegal in that I'm sure will be fucked because something with this type of "technology" I'm sure records everything you see, as well as has you located everywhere at every time at some other place, they'll be able to track and see what your seeing.

I wasn't implying that it wasn't technology. Simply implying that the shit is a bit ridiculous, or maybe thats because i still don't have a iPad or Android iPhone or anything else. So to me this shit is ridiculously stupid "Technology".

Go eat your "dinner" and catch up on some "sleep" BRO

Fuck all this bullshit. Doesn't improve the quality of life at all, in fact it just ruins it. No need for long term memory, just augmented reality. How you posed to even have a real conversation with someone in person with shit floating in front of your face and you busy checking in like the ill herb faggot. If this turns out to be the norm, makes me not want to bring in kids to this world.

this.

although this may be practical in some ways, i would hate to rely this much on technology. we will become dull and mindless, back in the day i knew like 50 phone numbers, today i know about 5 simply because technology has allowed me to stop needing to utilize memory.

/unabomboner