Dropbox referrals!

Qawee

So there's this thing called Dropbox, which allows you to share stuff across computers and mobile devices. You install the program to your computer or mobile device and you can access the files from any other computer/mobile with the software installed. Your account also has a public folder where you can put stuff that will be accessible to the rest of the internet (ie you get a URL to it).

For each person you refer to dropbox you also get 500Mb more space for your account. So we can have a thread where people refer each other and get more megabytes.

tl;dr: sign up for dropbox and give me more megabytes, post your referral link and get more megabytes for yourself

http://db.tt/pQQy9YM8

also:

tumblr_lsvfnvEOBI1qdz6jro1_500.png

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dropbox is a client of mine. I used to be able to get people 5GB accounts. I might be able to still so pm me your address connected to your account and I'll forward it on.

For the rest of you, if you're into "cloudspace" might I recommend you just buy an external hard drive that connects to your router like a WD MyBook, or an iomega iconnect that'll turn your external HD's into hard drive space you can access anywhere. In the long-run it's WAY cheaper than paying $$$ a month to use someone else's server for your stuff. You can have 2 TB of cloudspace for $130... or pay $50+ a month. DropBox's security and privacy policy is getting better but still pretty enh.

Dropbox installs on your mobile devices, home computer, you store personal info..., they

give you more space if you bring more people...,

sketchy privacy/security policy...,

you know what dropbox is starting to sound like...,

do I have to say it......