Tit Detective Shit

The Responda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure okcupid is full of nothing but chicks that size or larger, with really low self esteem. However, I haven't actually looked at the site and am just basing this off the type of women that nurga crackteeth would have around from said website.

i was porking a chick from okcupid.com that did a photoshoot for suicidegirls.com half black, half latin... she was THICK and cute!

tumblr_m0eizbiB8t1rna9x8o1_500.jpg

Obey print in the back? Not surprised. Two pics on the front of that tumblr you posted. Would bet she's a regular contributor, self esteem boost?

Would smash and never speak of it lol.... I'm a sucker for big boobs.

I work with a guy that only picks up girls from ok cupid and plenty of fish. He's 32 and constantly on them during downtime at work. I've heard his awkward "Nice to meet you I'm 32 and a frumpy loser" first time phone call from the room down the hall like 5 times. It's fucking painful. Like hearing two eighth graders at a summer camp dance.

• Like 1