Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Responda

Tit Detective Shit

So... The lady and I hit a rough patch about 6 months ago and were broken up until about a month ago. During that off time I made an account on a free dating site to try and find casual prospects, and exchanged messages with a few girls, though admittedly, most of them weren't too good looking and I never proposed to meet up with any of them. Fuckable in essence but not worth the date aspect as I've got little extra time. Anyway, when my girl reconnected with me I forgot about the shit and stopped going on it or talking to any of them.

Then today, while perusing some tumblr full of tits, etc, I saw this girl with her tits out who looks exactly like one of said chicks I'd corresponded with.... From her pierced nose to the moles on her face/chest.

I'm 99.99% positive it's her. What do you boys & girls think ?

12353365426318715855.jpg

7789750080262514917.jpg

is this the same chick as...

http://sensualcurves.tumblr.com/post/15947018419

tumblr_lxwceg8ijN1qm7bp6o1_250.jpg

tumblr_lxwceg8ijN1qm7bp6o2_250.jpg

tumblr_lxwceg8ijN1qm7bp6o3_500.jpg

you could be living the internet asshole life dream of fucking a tumblr girl, and you're not.

it's her...moles, nose ring and eyebrows gave it away.

shes got nice tits...but shes on okcupid, so i dont know if shes looking for a hook up or not...most girls on that site are looking for love right?

never got why chicks hold their tits like that with one nipple showing in photos.

oh god the source tumblr.......so much...flesh

hmmmm. eat it, beat it, skeet it, and leave it. thats what ya should of done with that hoodrat, unless she was really lookin for that love, eat it, beat it, skeet it, and repeat it, real talk.

Because it makes them look more like boobs, less like giant saggy bags of lard.

i see skinny chicks do the same thing though.

damn!!!...i just LOVE that chicks body!!...that is definitely the body shape that im into!

smash!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now