Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dwel

Batlefield 3

Any other gamedorks play this on PC? If so, post your Origin gamer tag.

Tits:

brittany_bods_lotion_tits.jpg

mindyvega-nice-tits.jpg

Battlefield 3*

and yes.

but only because it's unnatural to anyone who's ever played Counter-Strike to use a fucking controller for FPS.

/yesgamer

origintag: nsmbfan

man im shit at computers but im stuck at the bit where you shimmy up a building with a mate and jump through a window and some cunt comes to you from a toilet and you gotta stab him but i just never can do it its fucking frustrating.... ijust keep dying. ive pretty much given up on it.

oh and given up on mw3 because steam is fucking wak and wont let me play.... so im stuck doing survival mode single player.

i just switched from a mac to a pc so i can play these games and ive been cunted bad. its fucked.

I play this on xbox but it just became weird to play after everyon figured out how to ride the mav. And being killed by the mav is the most ridiculous thing on the planet. Before it was tge best sniper wins. Now its just dumb. If the controls on bf 2 were as smooth as bf 3, bf 2 wouldve been a better game.

I absolutely suck at bf3, but for whatever reason it is addicting. BC2 was the jam, but right when I started getting good, everyone moved to bf3.

Origin tag: bassfaced

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now