Home Security

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Make sure you get a permit.

If the cops respond to a false alarm you'll get fined for not having one.

Our home security failed to tell us that we needed one.

*Edit, I see you already mentioned that.

$50 a month??? Ours was like $97 for the year.

STOP THE PRESSES

You have an alarm? Something installed in your home that you control, which could potentially lead police to intercepting someone in a criminal act and arresting them for it?

Snitching in the Digital Age: A Story of Soul Searching and Heartbreak Spanning From Pennsylvania to Texas

• Like 1

install and everything was $500 then $52 a month for service. Im never home in a month so its well worth it. yes you can arm, disarm and watch the camera on my iphone or computer.

if you're makin a good salary it's worth it, but 500 bucks setup and 52 a month which is 624 a year. unless you're getting shit stolen from your house a couple times a year, i don't think that price makes it worth it. if it's 5 years of paying for that before you get a break-in and some shit stolen, they would have to steal more than 3500 dollars worth of stuff to break even with what you've already payed for the security system in the first place over those 5 years.

but that's an ass backwards way of looking at it, because i do believe in just preventing things before they happen, rather than doing something about it afterwards. haha but for me personally it'd be too much money right now. i rent an apartment though, but when i do buy a house i'd probably consider a security system

STOP THE PRESSES

You have an alarm? Something installed in your home that you control, which could potentially lead police to intercepting someone in a criminal act and arresting them for it?

Snitching in the Digital Age: A Story of Soul Searching and Heartbreak Spanning From Pennsylvania to Texas

Actually I have something installed in my house that makes loud noises that scares fiends off should they decide to try it.

You really think that anybody actually sticks around long enough for the cops even be called much less actually show up?