Mega Millions Jackpot up to $640 Mil. Are you playing?

ImChristeezy

Mega Millions up to record $640 million jackpot; players undeterred by mega-long odds

Mega_Millions_0940a.jpg

If you have a few extra bucks, you mine as well take part. People are going crazy over this though... Myself as well as about 6 others at work threw down $5 each.. It only takes one.

Are you playing? If so, what would you do if you ACTUALLY won?

Even if i had to share the majority of it, I'd still donate half of my part... Just not sure who to yet.. I'm horrible with money so Id probably be one of those people who wastes most of it and wont have anything to show for it...lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i won, i would buy 12oz from raven...make myself a mod and ban everybody but a select few.

no, but seriously, after doing the 1 lump sum and taxes, you only get $270,000,000...i guess i'd kick $1,000,000 each to all my family and close friends, and spend the rest of my life traveling the world.

• Like 1

Been doing $5 quick picks, one random number generator VS. random number generator.

The reality of it would take a few weeks to set in, but then I would buy a pimpn ass yacht and sail around the world to places like Manaco and Rio just enjoying. Champaine wish and caviar dreams yo.

EDIT: private tutors for the kids, get them out of the shitty ass California public school system.

chipped in $5 in the office pool.. 50 tickets plus we won a whole $2 on Tuesday..

tossed in an extra $5 on my own and later bought another $1 with my change..

i got 6 tickets to win it all and 52 to share among 10 people..

have been day dreaming all day about what the fuck i"d do with all that cash.

dude waiting in line with me earlier said that if you take the annual payment option, it's something like 19 million a year..

THE LOTTERY IS A TAX FOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT DO MATH

you have a better chance of me punching you face thru the screen

also... because NOBODY WINS is the reason it gets so high to begin with.

then lets say some poor indigent bastard with $1 wins... giving that fuck millions of dollars would result in MC Hammer style dumb fuckery

as i type this my gf walks in with two tickets... fml, that coulda been another beer

• Like 1