Ironlak customer Service

Walid Jumblat

I've badmouthed the quality of the product elsewhere so I figured I should post this up as well.

I had a problem with some paint that I purchased a while back. I wrote to AVT/Ironlak about it. They said they were aware of the problem and were working to rectify it and in the meantime they would replace the paint without cost and through very little effort of my own.

They didn't deny there was an issue and they didn't try and get out of being responsible for it. Bloke named Alex was responsive, respectful and helpful and I don't think you can ask for much more than that.

It's not always possible to deliver the product the market requests but it's always possible to give good service. I received a high standard of after sales service with Ironlak/AVT.

So cool story br0, etc. etc. There it is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your first stop is a visit to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then, you will see the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren. You will also tour the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions, namely for the preparative purification of the king's body before its burial as well as the actual mummification process.http://WWW.egypttravel.cc

• Like 1

i've noticed that the quality of ironlak has gone downhill. the coverage from two cans of the same paint color is noticeably different and they clog the fuck out of caps when you try to get the can started even after shaking the fuck out of it.

if i'm gonna go through the trouble of ordering paint, i'll go with 94. that shit is awesome.

oh yeah and fuck 33third. that place sucks in comparison to other suppliers.

rant over.

• 1 month later...
i've noticed that the quality of ironlak has gone downhill. the coverage from two cans of the same paint color is noticeably different and they clog the fuck out of caps when you try to get the can started even after shaking the fuck out of it.

if i'm gonna go through the trouble of ordering paint, i'll go with 94. that shit is awesome.

oh yeah and fuck 33third. that place sucks in comparison to other suppliers.

rant over.

I agree. 33third, is WAY overpriced. I know if you're from Europe, you can get 94 from graff-city for a good price.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only briefly used Ironlak, I dunno nowhere round here sells it, generally all Belton or MTN94 Montana Gold.

Good customer service definitely makes a difference, I have some Montana golds with fucked valves, might contact montana and see if I can switch them out

• 1 month later...

I like ironlak great for pieces not bombing, the shit with it is the clogs but i use th NY fat that comes with them then the vegan cap, I twice had a problem with the Reload cans beacause the valve malfunctioned and the shit started oozing paint all over the place, it was when the thay came out, i bought some now and didnt have one prob