Ordering thangs from China - gon get raped?

nsmbfan

by the way, when i went to china back in 2000, i bought some bootleg shit...the fake rolex i bought for $15 fell apart after about 5 months (i still have it in parts though) and the clothes i bought (ecko rip offs....i know ecko schmeko...this was back in 2000) said the sizes were extra large, but fit like smalls...they were wrapped and i couldnt try them on, so when i got back to the states, i just gave them away to friends that had little brothers.

so quality is definitely an issue.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will not get your money back most likely if theres a problem or concern.

they do not care about people who arent chinese. especially if they sell goods to the outside world (not china), they dont give a fuck.

hell, even their own countrymen they usually dont care about.

chinese businesspeople are ruthless and you are smart to be wary.

Yes stereotypes.

IDK IF YOURE STARTING A CORNY BUSINESS VENTURE OR WHAT, BUT HEY, OFF THE TOP O THE DOME ID SAY HAVE YER HOMIE THAT SCREEN PRESSES (EVERYBODY HAS ONE OF THOSE FRIENDS) PRINT SOME FUCKIN FAKE "SUPREME" SHIRTS KID.

I THINK ITS SMART ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, JUNIOR. I CALL YOU JUNIOR BECAUSE YOU CAME HERE FOR ADVICE SO THAT I WILL GIVE. PEEP THE MARKET SON. THE SHIT IS EXCLUSIVE. EVERY FUCKIN LITTLE BABY STRAP THAT WEARS A SNAP BACK FALLS ASLEEP WISHING HIS SNAPBACK WAS A "SUPREME" ONE. ITS LIKE THE BEVERLY HILLS CLUB TOO POLO, B. BUT ITS COMING QUICK, CATCH THE MARKET NOW YOUNGSTER AND CAPITALIZE AND ......??

PROFIT

said the sizes were extra large, but fit like smalls...they were wrapped and i couldnt try them on, so when i got back to the states, i just gave them away to friends that had little brothers.

so quality is definitely an issue.

bro, extra large to a chinese IS an american small.

maybe your bad on that one.

bro, extra large to a chinese IS an american small.

maybe your bad on that one.

LOL...i know that now....but i really wasnt trippin anyways...it was more funny than anything...cause I spent like $10 on like 5 pants and 5 shirts, so I wasn't out a lot of money. :lol: But, I did buy a lot of cheap shit that was cool. For example, the leather wallets were on point for $1 a piece..also the silk ties were on point for 10 for $10...also picked up some really nice jade for about $20 (the little circle necklace thing).

Seeing as how he works in a cell phone kiosk, I'd say life has already raped him.

A tiny Chinese penis in his ass would barely be noticeable at this point.

Go for it.

/drunkenassholedeucer

OKIKEEDIKEED.... But u left yourself open for it soze I make teh jokez

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

just bumping this thread to say dhgate.com is pretty legit.

aliexpress.com and alibaba.com can fuck off now that they dont take paypal its the dodgiest site on the internet.

why not just find a wholesaler in a country that isn't run by people who hate america?

what is the name of this magical country?