Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kr430n5_666

i miss summer

Guest GoBiloe

haha all the posts ive been looking at so far have me, makro, mr toad and ms bomb replying to them.. we all should get lives. but its all good man, we're going to be the best of friends. hahahahahahahahhhhhhhhjdshvjklasndvjnjnmnm,n fuck.

yeah summer's nice, with nice girls who love you then dump you and make you die wehn it's fall after more than a yeah and fuck and blah blah

summer's good for bombing the shit out of things. and yeah massachusetts can suck my dick. so can nyc. fuck everything except summer and girls. or...do fuck the girls. actually, fucking is such a crude way to put it.... make love to the pretty girls who love you. yay. METAL... listen to metal.

im going to go get some ink pretty soon.

*most rambling post of 2002*

i cant wait for summer. the girls, the beach, perfect weather, writing...ahhhhhhhhhhh its so great!

there is no summer where i live. its real cold and then kinda cold. then not so bad, rarley does it get swealtering hot. but i guess i have a fuckied up heating system.

yeah but at least you have fireflys at night, thats the only reason i like to visit family in omaha, fireflys rock

Guest NATO

ahh summer, south of italy pretty girls, nice beahces, warm sea to swim in,cheap beer and the non existant buff....;) ;) ;) :) :cool: :cool:

summer...

i cant wait for it...during every other season then summer i just sit at school n try to hold onto my grades.it seems like summer was just a month ago it seriously does...damn i remember all the bud girls beer bombin everyday : spent: ahhhh just killin shit...the good times...i wish it stopped snowing / raining up in this bitch please god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heated:

fall is the best..on good days honeys are still rocking daisy dukes and shit..winter fucking sucks..i throw on some living legends to remind me of the summer days...getting high and passing out.

Originally posted by mr. toad

marcio says he is never coming back... he is sorry but that is just the way it will have to be.

-marcio.

you're mean!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this