2 Week Vegan Challenge (personal challenge)

ipod90

the only reason i wanna read that book is because i like the cromags. other than that john joseph doesn't even look to be in that good of shape. typical vegan flab

Oh, he's by no means a fitness icon. . . but he's not the skinny vegan faggot that's going to get blown over by a strong wind either. He's definitely insane, and would probably rival most folks here in a fight, even though he doesn't eat cheeseburgers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck kinda noodles these is? ramen out the packet!? i got some pig and some shrimp that would fit perfect in this here dish yo.

or better yet. what kinda noodles would one purchase for a seafoody asian style type deal? hook ups

will receive props a plenty. hunnet thousands niggah. get some.

The noodles are mi-goreng.jpg

with the flavoring taken out. They also have another spice packet inside that has different

types of flavoring and sauces. This one I kept. When all the flavoring was mixed in I added some extra soy sauce and it was ready to eat.

I apologize that I have not updated in a long time. I have been trekking for a couple of days.

1231ab9.jpg

Today at lunchtime I celebrated the end of the vegan challenge by having a hungry jacks Large Ultimate Double Whopper meal. imq9i0.jpg(picture taken with calculator)

Tonight I shall have half a cow in Aussie rump steak, FUCK YEAH!

This will be my final post in this thread. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.

Thanks for everyone posting and getting involved, even though I failed I still feel like I have won something.

Cheers Ipod90

I have bags full of ice cubes of tonkotsu ramen that i made a while back. And i reduced it like a motherfucker, the cubes are like 50% fat. Whenever i want something quick i cook the noodles up and then throw a few of the ice cubes in. Then a few veggies at the end. Bam.

BSM as fuck...

also. since there were a couple responses on the matter.

i cooked my shit up last night. some udon pasta shit. not the udon i was expecting.

some skrimp, and some chicken thighs. then of course a couple veggies and sprouts.

but my thing is. i caynt fucking multi-task to save my momma at gun point. so the shit

was all fucked up. how do you dudes minimize the amount of different cookerys going on at

the same time. fucking pan for chicken, or chicken annd skrimp. fucking pan for veggies. the pot

for noodles. maybe a fucking wok at the end to combine everything....showwww meeee the liiight

asizns peopleS! shit came out all right. but the dish count was enough to make me never look back.

Oh, he's by no means a fitness icon. . . but he's not the skinny vegan faggot that's going to get blown over by a strong wind either. He's definitely insane, and would probably rival most folks here in a fight, even though he doesn't eat cheeseburgers.

i agree. seent the mags last year. john jacobs was lookin kinda swoll up. the philosophical debates are beyond me. i don't give a fuck what most people i meet have to say to me why would i care about a pseudo-celebrities opinion?

and NOE multi tasking while cooking may seem like a bitch but its better to figure out how to cook than eat a burnt meal any day. start with what will take the longest and go on down the line.

throw the noodles in a pot of boiling water, the chicken and shrimp... i'd prolly throw the chicken in the oven for 3/4ths the cooking time. then put the veggies in a pan with the shrimp. sauté that shit, then combined all three in a stir fry pot and add some sauce and what not. should take like 20 minutes with prep and what not. this is off the top of my head and i'm not in a kitchen so what do i know....i am of the orient....?

it really depends on how ya want your shit done and how much your cooking. if its one meal at a time and you have the chicken and shrimp pre cooked then its like a 10 minute meal cooking time.

• 1 month later...

My favorite part is after they've fed, when they get out of the car, they throw the bag carcass filled with undesirable organs (crumpled wrappers and empty sauce packets) on the sidewalk instead of walking 40 feet to a trashcan that's on the way.

One of my dark friends is so, so guilty of this.