2 Week Vegan Challenge (personal challenge)

ipod90

You can't think of a restaurant that serves steak? Pork? Chicken? Salads?

There's a ton of things that don't exactly fit that scheme, like cheese or butter or even salad dressing

You can be as strict as you want to, but the main thing is cutting out useless carbs

And bacon is straight off a pig so it's fine in my book

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I hate fat chicks. Ask every girl I ever dated.

Seriously you should. I'll send you their emial addresses and you can send them a letter saying "Hey _____, this guy you consented to blow and/or have sex with, was talking on an internet forum to utter strangers about how he absolutely despises fat women. Do you care to comment?"

That'll be a good project for my saturday free time.

What I want to see is someone gain muscle mass on a vegan diet. I want to see how going on a vegetarian diet provides better brain power, a better sleep cycle, more energy and strength and overall a better sense of wellbeing. If that doesn't happen it's absolute nonsense.

06.jpg

08.jpg

04.jpg

Those are all from a site called veganbodybuilding.com and the nerd in the last pic is the guy who started it all. compared to the world of normal pro bodybuilding (natural or steroids) they still pretty much have nothing on those dudes, but for being vegan they look to have a lot of muscle and are super lean. overall there aren't many vegan bodybuilders at all and it's nothing i'd ever even consider trying or recommend. my metabolism is too crazy to cut out animal products anyway

the only reason i wanna read that book is because i like the cromags. other than that john joseph doesn't even look to be in that good of shape. typical vegan flab

dude is certainly not in the best shape in the world...but if i look like this when im in my 50's and have the ability to ride my bike over 100 miles on a weekly basis.... i'll be pretty okay with that.

jj.jpg

dude is certainly not in the best shape in the world...but if i look like this when im in my 50's and have the ability to ride my bike over 100 miles on a weekly basis.... i'll be pretty okay with that.

jj.jpg

for sure. i actually didn't even know he was in his 50s quite honestly. not to play the one-upping game but a dude i work with has been a fitness nut his whole life and he just turned 52. pretty cut looking with not an ounce of fat on him. dude is far from being vegan and eats more desserts and sugary foods than anyone i know. some people just have freakishly good genetics. both of his sibblings are fat though haha

Hello All.

As you know I have not updated since Friday night.(I think) Although

the weekend is over my vegan nightmare has is still got a hold

of me. Which means more vegan filling's and snacks.

Here is last nights meal, Noodles with broccoli and other oriental seasonings and spices...

2qd90xz.jpg

It was quite delicious.

fuck kinda noodles these is? ramen out the packet!? i got some pig and some shrimp that would fit perfect in this here dish yo.

or better yet. what kinda noodles would one purchase for a seafoody asian style type deal? hook ups

will receive props a plenty. hunnet thousands niggah. get some.