2 Week Vegan Challenge (personal challenge)

ipod90

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are lots of good vegan deserts, you could subsist on chocolate cake and coffee for two weeks.

Vegan is really fine and all if you have the knowledge, skill and time to do the cooking. If you do not know how to cook then you will just end up eating canned bean burritos and end up all anemic or whatever.

Was vegetarian for 7 years and vegan for 1 year. Ended up destroying my insides because of all the fiber/grains/soy and other hard to digest shit I "lived on". I go see a gastroenterologist on Tuesday to find out what the damage is. Now the only foods I can eat and actually digest are meat and potatoes with some broccoli thrown in. That's it. Listen to your body and your digestion. Your health should come first, not another animals.

i've been vegetarian for 19 YEARS

feels great though i know it's not for everyone.

i guess it's a good thing i also have a functioning brain.

not eating meat?...you better find a good way to get in your complimentary proteins then....legumes, lentils, etc etc.

and bullshit is right about man-tits...eat enough soy and they will start to develop...(same thing with edemame...phytoestrogens.

BPA acts the same as estrogen

anyone who is eating a lot of stuff out of cans

or microwaving food in plastic

will likely get some man boobs eventually.

(after eating canned foods, people usually have about a 1200% spike in blood BPA levels, and BPA is unregulated by the FDA)

you can eat soy if you are a man, like anything it should be done in moderation

You think cave men were hunting down nuts and leaves and shit instead of Bison/pre-historic

meat sources??? Vegan lifestyle pushers are like religious fanatics IMO.

Cattle in this country are given steroids??? Great. I'm on roids.

I live a healthy life. I exercise A LOT. I think vegan is for some people who "object" to

going to the gym/working out hard. "Oh. Vegan is soo hard! You probably couldn't do it."

Fuck outta here. Hipster garbage.

I had a physical yesterday: blood pressure is perfect and doc said my heart and lungs sound

like those of a life long athlete.

My point is, your body needs exercise and balance..., and protein from some form of chicken,

fish, pork, and RED FUCKIN MEAT. All in moderation.

dr. bro you should chill. most people that try a "vegan diet" for a small period of time tend to go to there super market and buy the vegan soy frozen packaged shit. thats no way to sustain a healthy diet. so how would you avoid that? like what cali said, learn to cook. if this dude is really serious about being healthy and wants to get the most out of a vegan diet then he needs to learn what hes putting into his body, what that food does for his system and learning to cook accordingly. it has way less to do with any sort of machismo, its just being aware. once again fuck soy. learn to live off real foods....and taking a vitamin supplement or 2 really really doesn't hurt. especially when switching diets.

except when you become a real manly mans man and you try the swanson. pussy!

ronswanson.jpg

You think cave men were hunting down nuts and leaves and shit instead of Bison/pre-historic

meat sources???

Yeah man our bodies and lifestyles today are exactly like the cavemen.

I wouldn't turn vegan for shit, but there is a fallacy to this...you can survive being vegan today. Granted you'll be a frail wet blanket to go out to eat with, but still...

What's with everyone calling everything they don't like "hipster shit"? People stopped eating meat well before hipsters invaded Brooklyn in the 2001 and ruined the world.

I know plenty of vegans and vegetarians who go to the gym, and weigh 225 pounds of pure muscle. Meat isn't the only source of protein in the world. . . . and how do you know what cavemen ate? Where you there?

From a scientific standpoint the human body is not meant to consume and digest meat.

If you want to be brainwashed by the propaganda set forth by the meat and dairy industry telling you how meat is great and drinking the milk of another species is what you're supposed to do, then enjoy your obesity. The world is at the point where most people think a person of healthy weight is skinny and an over weight, fat fuck is normal.

Sexy to most people is a fat bitch squeezed into clothes two sizes too small with a gunt hanging over her belt buckle, and "love handles" flapping around when she walks. That body size is marketed to you as "a real woman". . . by the same that get rich feeding you the food that makes you fat.

The meat and dairy industry is a drain on the economy, it's pollutes the earth, and promotes cruelty all in the name of profit.

What's with everyone calling everything they don't like "hipster shit"? People stopped eating meat well before hipsters invaded Brooklyn in the 2001 and ruined the world.

I know plenty of vegans and vegetarians who go to the gym, and weigh 225 pounds of pure muscle. Meat isn't the only source of protein in the world. . . . and how do you know what cavemen ate? Where you there?

Are you actually arguing cavemen didn't eat meat? we know they did because that's what they fucking ate. Caves are full of animal bones that were eaten

From a scientific standpoint the human body is not meant to consume and digest meat.

100% Complete and utter bullshit.

If you want to be brainwashed by the propaganda set forth by the meat and dairy industry telling you how meat is great and drinking the milk of another species is what you're supposed to do, then enjoy your obesity. The world is at the point where most people think a person of healthy weight is skinny and an over weight, fat fuck is normal.

Right and vegans and vegeterian companies aren't brainwashing people into thinking shit like "from a scientific standpoint the human body is not meant to consume and digest meat"

Sexy to most people is a fat bitch squeezed into clothes two sizes too small with a gunt hanging over her belt buckle, and "love handles" flapping around when she walks. That body size is marketed to you as "a real woman". . . by the same that get rich feeding you the food that makes you fat.

I think that you don't understand the meaning of the word "most". And im pretty sure the general consensus that the "sexy" being marketed is size 0 models and shit. Where do you get your fucking world view from, son

The meat and dairy industry is a drain on the economy, it's pollutes the earth, and promotes cruelty all in the name of profit.

And the vegetarian companies are only there to make you feel better. They aren't there for profit or anything. They really care about you.

You're brainwashed br0.

You're brainwashed br0.

I don't support extremists on either side of the argument. I do my own reading, and own research and come to my own conclusions.

If humans were meant to eat meat then how come why don't have the teeth for it? Why are our intestines not smooth, and way too long allowing meat the get stuck in the folds and rot? Why don't we have the correct amount of stomach acid to properly digest meat? The list goes on.

Fruits and vegetables grew way back when cavemen roamed the earth, just cause there's a stack of bones in a cave somewhere doesn't mean that the animal was eaten. It could have died there, could have been killed to make a pelt out of it's skin, tools out of it's bones, etc. . .

Meat and diary farmers are forced to take a loss on the meat and dairy that they sell the major corporations to help the corporation's profits. Farmers have to apply for government farming grants to make their living. And who pays for it? You, every time they deduct taxes from your check.

Run off pollution from factory farms, animal abuse, etc. . . it's bad no matter which way you look at it. It's bad from a health standpoint and it's bad from a ethical standpoint.

I've never heard of a doctor telling something to "cut back on their vegetable intake or else their gonna have a heart attack", but I've heard of doctor's telling people to cut back their meat intake.

. . . and yes, "plus sized" (the polite term for "Fat bitch") is marketed to the world as a "beautiful, real woman". Skinny, size "0" women are looked upon as having some unrealistic, un-obtainable body size that is insulting to the fat women of the world. Skinny models make fat people feel bad, etc. . . Eat right, excercise and you wont be fat, end of story.

You think cave men were hunting down nuts and leaves and shit instead of Bison/pre-historic meat sources??? ,

your body needs

i don't give a fuck what cave men were doing.

they actually didn't have anywhere close to the life expectancy we have anyway.

you can decide what YOUR body needs

but you can fuck off if you think you know what MY body needs.

most people who have 'pushed' a lifestyle on me have been carnivores trying to convince me that vegetarians didn't eat right, and should eat meat, not the other way around.

also funny to me that meat eaters are destroying the planet with the manner in which their food is produced

not like i care anymore. it'll be good when it happens. fuck people.

MZ, there is 100 percent no way in hell that cavemen (at least as we think of them, e.g. fully upright and our direct ancestors) were vegetarians.

I know that's not exactly what you're saying, but odds are if you come across a pile of bones right next to cave drawings depicting a hunt, you're not going to come to the conclusion that they just killed it to make a mammoth skin basket to carry apples in.

And Symbols with the interchangeable vegetarian/abortion advocacy argument. Well done.

Do you have any idea how much soy you need to ingest to start growing man tits?

yes, i do.

a lot.

thats why i "eat enough soy and they will start to develop"

eat enough being the key words.....it can happen if you eat enough.

i never said anything about a two week vegan diet causing manboobs.

but i did say eat enough and it will.

key word being eat enough.

maybe i should repeat myself...eat enough.

once again, eat enough.

maybe i didn't make myself clear....eat enough.

oh yeah, and symbols is right with the everything in moderation.

and on a side note my ex bestfriends cousin had gynecomastia..but that was more because of genetics than edamame.

eat enough.

Dude food doesn't get caught in the corners and rot. They are intestines, not english muffins. They don't have nooks and crannies.

Wait are you actually arguing cavemen didn't eat meat? I don't even have to argue my points. With one point you everything you say sound fucking retarded

"Scientist don't know what the fuck they are talking about man. They are just part of the meat producing propaganda machine."

You're right bro. My bad. What the fuck do scientists know.

There are some other people saying that the world is only 3000 years old and dinosaurs never existed. They don't believe scientists either. You guys should have a pow-wow.

• Like 1

good luck with it, each to their own.

No way in hell I could do a vegan diet, my son had a milk allergy for the first 18 months and soy milk is fucking disgusting, so is tofu, but that is my personal opinion he has grown out of the allergy and now I can drink proper milk.

I suppose I eat quite a few vegetarian meals but am definitely a meat eater /nh

**Yes, I was there Dr.**

Sexy to most people is a fat bitch squeezed into clothes two sizes too small kateuptonkarlsjr.jpg

with a gunt hanging over her belt buckle, and "love handles" flapping around when she walks. That body size is marketed to you as "a real woman". . . by the same that get rich feeding you the food that makes you fat.

konym.jpg

Hey br0, you hear about Kony???

novegan.jpg

You don't possibly use any of these products, do you?

hale.jpg

There's a spaceship behind a comet coming. This guy swore to me it was coming.

You don't possibly use any of these products, do you?

novegan.jpg

Yes, I play my viola made of human bones and the skin of raped children with instrument strings made from the internal organs of animals. . . while drinking blood from a plastic chalice made from milk, fat, hooves, and horns.

That chart is from the advent of man.

Just cause something can be made, or was once made from something listed on that outdated cow illustration, doesn't mean that it still is and that there aren't alternatives.