2 Week Vegan Challenge (personal challenge)

ipod90

Dude doesn't believe cavemen ate meat. There is no point in arguing with people like that. Just like i don't argue with people who believe Noahs Ark was real and had dinosaurs on it.

Anyone who believes in Noah's Ark doesn't believe in dinosaurs or evolution. So, if someone argued with you that Noah's Ark was real, they wouldn't never argue that it had dinosaurs on it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I play my viola made of human bones and the skin of raped children with instrument strings made from the internal organs of animals. . . while drinking blood from a plastic chalice made from milk, fat, hooves, and horns.

That chart is from the advent of man.

Just cause something can be made, or was once made from something listed on that outdated cow illustration, doesn't mean that it still is and that there aren't alternatives.

fart-fire-o.gif

• Like 1

Anyone who believes in Noah's Ark doesn't believe in dinosaurs or evolution. So, if someone argued with you that Noah's Ark was real, they wouldn't never argue that it had dinosaurs on it.

actually creationists do believe in dinosaurs but not evolution...since they dont believe in evolution and they believe that God created all the animals on the same day, then man and dinosaurs co-existed.

they are the same people that read the Bible literally, and thus believe in Noah's ark as well.

*edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X2G2W43l44

That's actually not true. I've seen several "christian scientists" put dinosaurs on Noahs Ark. I've never heard anyone believe that cavemen were vegetarians though. Would kind of defeat the purpose of the term HUNTER gatherer wouldn't it?

No dinosaurs in the bible guy.

Cavemen probably also had children with their immediate family. . . but I'm not gonna run out, fuck my sister, and have a retarded kid just cause a caveman did it.

Just a quick update,

Woke up feeling surprisingly well. For breakfast I had some sliced pineapple with a side almonds and other mixed nuts. Its only 9am and still have the rest of the day to go. Once again I am going shopping this after noon so I will be looking for all the vegan goodness. While skipping the butcher and cheese isles. feelsgoodman.jpg

i will address your posts tonight after dinner.....

No dinosaurs in the bible guy.

Cavemen probably also had children with their immediate family. . . but I'm not gonna run out, fuck my sister, and have a retarded kid just cause a caveman did it.

There are no racoons in the bible either. Or any animals that were in the new world. The amount of land the bible covered was pretty fucking small. But creationists think that all animals were created at the same time.

if you are trying to cleanse your body, you should just do a juice diet for those two weeks and shit everything out, but if you can't handle two weeks of vegan diet in our present world then you're certainly fucking up. it is SO easy to do that shit if you actually make it a goal these days. vegan food is so easy to come by in a supermarket, and it's easy food to make if you're trying to skip out on all that over processed bullshit imitation soy meat. which i don't get WHY the idea of imitation meat would even appeal to a vegan, aren't they trying to avoid that stuff in the first place?

anyway, on to some constructive tips. you should make certain things in the beginning of the week and eat them throughout the week. for example, you can make a big ass bowl of brown rice and beans/lentils/peas and eat it throughout the week. put it in a wrap or tortilla and throw some hot sauce on it and you have a decent vegan snack, or meal if you eat some other veggies with it. or just eat the shit plain. using a rice cooker is pretty convenient and takes a fraction of the time to cook than a stove would, plus you can cook most any other grain besides rice.

breakfast can be simple - eat oatmeal, cooked or raw. i found lately eating it raw is pretty good. what i do is put about a cup of oats in a bowl, a tablespoon or two of natural peanut butter, 3/4 (ish) cup of almond milk, cinnamon, and honey (honey being vegan is up for debate) over top of everything. tastes pretty good. add some wheat germ for added vitamin content. easy enough.

you can also make poor man meals easily out of peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and banana. those are a staple for me when im just too lazy to cook. just use quality whole grain breads and natural peanut butter.

im not even vegan, i love meat and will never give it up, but these are all things i eat pretty often that happen to be vegan.

If you want to be brainwashed by the propaganda set forth by the meat and dairy industry telling you how meat is great and drinking the milk of another species is what you're supposed to do, then enjoy your obesity.

"According to previous studies, dairying developed in south-eastern Europe soon after the arrival of farming. Milk proteins have been discovered, for example, in present-day Romania and Hungary in ceramic vessels which date back between 7,900 and 7,450 years. Traces of fats have also suggested that dairying began in England some 6,100 years ago. It is believed that Germanic and Celtic people practiced cattle dairying and drank significant amounts of fresh milk, however, it is most likely that milk was first used to make cheese, butter and yoghurt rather than drunk fresh."

we've been drinking milk since we domesticated cows, what's the big deal?

milk is cool

but

145835_malk.jpg

is awesome!

hey, wait...i drink skim milk!

Dude you're fuckin up ... Skim milk starts off as a waste product from the milk process and then gets powdered milk and vitamins added into it to make it thick/liquidy enough to be sold ... it isnt really good for you since it doesnt get digested like real milk does.

Dude you're fuckin up ... Skim milk starts off as a waste product from the milk process and then gets powdered milk and vitamins added into it to make it thick/liquidy enough to be sold ... it isnt really good for you since it doesnt get digested like real milk does.

sounds like a lengthy process for being the cheapest milk out of the 4 standard choices

Now I just got back from shopping. Picked up some picked veggies some trail mix. Chinese noodles and

some other stuff. I am probably going to have to do multiple shops instead of one per week. Which will

most likely work out costly. For lunch I had subway (veggie delight no cheese on wholemeal ) with a peach and

fruit cup. Its 6pm now and I am really really hungry. Going to have pumpkin soup for a starter then a pizza, just veggies and what ever else I can find for tea. Sounds gross but at this point i don't care. I'm starving and aggravated.

gedc0455.jpg

gedc0453j.jpg

gedc0458.jpg

gedc0459.jpg

I am going to go for my friday arvo run before I start on tea. My roommate is pumping house music

and thats the last shit I want to hear. More pies coming soon.

Tips and advice would be greatly appreciated...

Im an honest person so I wont lie if I throw in the towel. Hopefully in two weeks my body will clean itself out and get rid of the unwanted shit in my body, As Bill Burr would say.... Go fuck yourself.

[/font]

[/color][/color]

super_funny_hilarious_pictures_crazy_fun_Vegan_Hunter0-size-600x0.jpeg

to cleanse your insides.. steer clear of processed food (even if its vego), lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, drink at least 2L of water a day.

start the day with half a lemon squeezed into a glass of warm water (its gross but helps digestion and cleanses).

!@#$% - Thanks for the input, I have bookmarked both of those sites and

am going to check them properly. Also about the tofu tip, I have not found it

that bad in the past so I guess its just how its prepared and cooked.

BullshitTantrum - Yeah the multi grain breads, rail mixes, nuts ect are going

to keep me going without doing more harm than good. Pasta's and Chinese

noodles with veggies are going to be my main fall back when im feeling really hungry. The carb's

should pick me up. That meal looks mighty hearty in stature, im sure was very good.

Acer910 - These guys? veganreichnewao7.jpg I think listening to that while not eating meat would send

me batshit. But thanks for the idea.

YoungCousin - Shit man thats a hell of a story. What made you want to go to the doctor in the end? I am

guessing you were feeling pretty shitty for a while before you actually saw somebody.

bigdoughnut69 - I agree, Especially with the fitness + moderation part. I do think that this kind of eating

is almost like a full time job. I have only been at it for a day and i am already starting to feel the strain on my

time, It takes a shit load more effort and planning than usual and checking the packet on everything is highly annoying.

Mr. Incognito - Juice diet would be way to heavy for me man. I get where you are coming from also with the if I cant go vegan for two weeks there is something wrong with me. The whole reason I am doing this is to find out the answer. Without saying "oh it's easy" and then go on like normal. I'm not sure about your diet put I am pretty set in stone with what I eat and what I don't. So its a big thing to break it overnight, Those brekky tips are going to come in handy, I will def try them out atleast once. Thanks

bourgeoisie - Yeah the processed food is def a no go. I think i was just feeling lazy at the time. I will try to save it for a rainy day when I don't feel like putting in any effort. That lemon juice sounds interesting. Im thinking of doing it just before my green tea.

Felt great on my run however once I arrived home, When took a leek I noticed I was

quite dehydrated. So defiantly going to drink alot more water than usual. Say an extra 2L from my usual

1.5L

Here's the pumpkin soup I had for tea

gedc0461.jpg

and the other homemade bread with assorted toppings.

2edqj2e.jpg

So all in all im feeling quite good really, the anger or on edge feeling I

had earlier now passed so yeah... time to relax and enjoy a movie...