2 Week Vegan Challenge (personal challenge)

ipod90

Ok, so I am always up for a challenge. I have had this idea for a little while now but have never

gone threw with it UNTIL NOW. I fucking love meat and animal products. I probably have meat with

every meal I eat. I love hunting and fishing do it very regularly. I am not a member of Greenpeace or some other organization like Peta. I am happy with the way l look and my fitness level so its got nothing to do with weight loss or something else, I want test myself to see if I can do it. Two weeks might not sound like long but to me its forever.

Im going try to update this thread daily and post pictures when I can. I would also like

to wager something on this to keep me on track. So any ideas for that would be cool.

I have been thinking something like wearing a vegan t-shirt to my firearms club meeting or something equally bad.

Tips and advice would be greatly appreciated...

Im an honest person so I wont lie if I throw in the towel. Hopefully in two weeks my body will clean itself out and get rid of the unwanted shit in my body, As Bill Burr would say.... Go fuck yourself.

super_funny_hilarious_pictures_crazy_fun_Vegan_Hunter0-size-600x0.jpeg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha! soy bomb ass motherfuckers.

i'm ok with whatever you're gonna do, just don't put them vegan burgers on a regular grill.

trrrbblllll..

i googled "detox ass niggas"

got this

big+n+pac.jpg

i think you'll be ok

What are the posters behind them black fellas...?

Acer910 - I don't think that I am going to eat raw vegan for the last week, Maybe next week

I will change my mind and do it just to make things a little more fucked up.

Newer Better Bigger - Why? Well im not entirely sure. I wish I could give a straight answer but I

cannot. Just something to mix things up really. I have never done something like this before so i

guess it will be interesting.

Why the fuck do we care? I don't think anyone cares. (I wouldn't) I think that tracking my progress on here would be the best way to do it really. Like I could have kept a diary or something but whats the fun in that?

Morton - Not going full retard. Every pair of shoes I own has leather on them. So there is no way im going to wear flip flops for two weeks. Going full retard would be near impossible.

Now I just got threw dinner (veggies and mash) it was not bad but super bland without gravy ect. For dessert I had cheese cake also quite bland, here this recipe http://www.food.com/recipe/vegan-cheesecake-72526 but i do worn you it's a crappy cheesecake.

scaled.php?server=805&filename=gedc0452.jpg&res=medium

I am still quite hungry, a big chop or steak would go down nicely. Going to go shopping

tomorrow and pick up some stuff. First night in and i am already starting to feel intolerant.

peace...

You're well on your way to growing a beard, wearing rolled up pipe drain trousers, t-shirts with ironic sayings, a cardigan and shopping at a fair trade market for your vegetables. Get some books on Russian architecture and you're well on your way....

Good on you for trying it I guess, I've cut down on bacon and salami but still eat chicken and fish, maybe you should have worked your way down instead of going cold turkey....

just eat lots of beans if you arent full.

i think what will make this easier for you is instead of having 3 big meals a day have like 6 mini meals a day.

i kinda just skimmed though so you might not have even been bitching about being hungry.

but yeah, always be snackin.

tofu is actually not the worst thing on earth

if you 'press it' (getting the liquid out, takes about ten minutes)

then cube it, marinate and bake it for an hour, you can make some delicious barbeque

i have also been flirting with being vegan, and it's going very well.

soy milk will fill in for regular milk in baking

and....

http://vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=4358&catId=2

Chloe Coscarelli’s Top 10 Vegan Cooking Substitutes

VegNews.ChloeCoscarelliFeature.gif

and

the post punk kitchen

http://www.theppk.com/

great blog for ya

vegan-cupcakes-take-over-the-world.jpg

SO GOOD

i fooled ALL my meat eating coworkers

your going to do way more harm to your body unless you start eating right for the 2 weeks. whole foods, whole grain breads and what not. fuck soy. if you take all the protein out of your diet and your not replacing it (nuts, trail mix are easy to get protein), your gonna feel shitty. i usually eat like shit but when i do eat good foods it makes me feel way better and my poops are nice. i stay away from the prepackaged premade meals. its way more filling to make pasta with veggies than eating a whole box of soy burgers and developing breasts. also try taking an amino acid supplement or like an omega b or d. stay away from the multi vitamins though. shit will make you feel better for sure. even if your not going vegan.

unlike today where i ate this:

GarbagePlate1.JPG

except it was chicken fingers instead of a hamburg and a hot. and french fries instead of home fries.