Pinballz. *Ding *Ding *Ding *Clunk *Clunk

vanfullofretards

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/14/2021 at 12:18 AM, SukiSukiNow said:

I LOVE the Iron Maiden one

..read that and thought "hey wait a minute, I think that's the first pinball I ever played in my life" - somebody I know had that in their office and allowed me to have a go as a little kid.

Turns out it's not the Legacy of the Beast one that you're probably referring to, but this really old two-level model: https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1270&picno=15777

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Dug this out of the garage this weekend. My old machine I built. The whole BMX street gang made one each. We'd put them all together on the side of the apartment car ports like an arcade and try and charge the younger kids 10¢ or whatever for ice-cream truck money. None of the little shts ever paid tho

PinballMachine_666_a.thumb.jpg.e561a7d14e6964e0ec145205d63bc39a.jpg

PinballMachine_666_b-free-ball.thumb.jpg.8bbb0b739b1cf912f52b66d8f8e68f20.jpg

PinballMachine_666_c-flipper-up.thumb.jpg.cc2542af5b006df5953b272170faec77.jpg

PinballMachine_666_d-flipper-down.thumb.jpg.9471d1e8f7cc3247a0b3f877dbb63b5a.jpg

PinballMachine_666_e-staples-channeling-effects.thumb.jpg.ddeb42e4110e1fc317bcdda2670b605d.jpg

PinballMachine_666_f.thumb.jpg.d83d5cd588c337004d650410c42a43eb.jpg

PinballMachine_666_g-elevation.thumb.jpg.4151dc97afb8f04bde779c7bdb5e0a34.jpg

PinballMachine_666_h.thumb.jpg.32fdb699ad9c093d5da2e9e4cf940697.jpg

• Like 5
  • Props 3

My Dad is a pinball beast but obviously I was an 80s kid whereby video games overtook them as the latest and greatest so I lack his skill in this arena.

In spite of this, I have invented my own "pin ball" game to pass away the time on public transport I call "911".

It is played by using the Airplane mode button on my iphone and targeting the flying plane as a drone I direct into people's nuts as they represent the Twin Towers. I mainly target those who look like a scumbag, have the drug dealer starter kit outfit of a tiny LV bag and Raiders cap with a full Adidas "gopnik" tracksuit, or speak foriegn dialects loudly on the train, not understanding that I can interpret what they are saying even if I don't speak the language.

It is super entertaining, especially if you realise that the "No SIM" network searching text that comes up sees those hit in the nuts being hit with a realisation that this is just a game for me, but this is now their real life last chance at existence in my mind and they waste the majority of their lives away on trivial nonsense. Bonus points if you delay takeoff until the littke satelite icon appears as well.

The popout characters which come into your peripheral which insinuate they are chopping you down from behind are also good targets to get bombarded like the Pentagon.

This is my way of turning a tragedy into comedy, by making the theory "911 was an inside Job" ultimately true fir as long as I exist in a world where I have to get a job to earn money, and I encourage others to try it sometime. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Other point scoring means in my pinball game of 911 includes the obvious head and heart shots.

But the game predominantly focuses around pinning one's balls using "Jabber" as my tool of choice for nailing people's balls to the wall so they can propogate and infect the future with kids who become the innocent victim of their parent's selfishness and inability to set a good example through their life decisions the kids can use as a template to follow to find their happiness without the parents infecting their kids with their own unrealised ambitions and expectations.

On 6/13/2023 at 4:59 AM, Mauler5150 said:

It is played by using the Airplane mode button on my iphone and targeting the flying plane as a drone I direct into people's nuts as they represent the Twin Towers. I mainly target those who look like a scumbag, have the drug dealer starter kit outfit of a tiny LV bag and Raiders cap with a full Adidas "gopnik" tracksuit, or speak foriegn dialects loudly on the train, not understanding that I can interpret what they are saying even if I don't speak the language.

It is super entertaining, especially if you realise that the "No SIM" network searching text that comes up sees those hit in the nuts being hit with a realisation that this is just a game for me, but this is now their real life last chance at existence in my mind and they waste the majority of their lives away on trivial nonsense. Bonus points if you delay takeoff until the littke satelite icon appears as well.

I oftentimes wonder whether you are a true genius, or just somebody that has an awful lot of spare time :classic-smile:

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

I oftentimes wonder whether you are a true genius, or just somebody that has an awful lot of spare time :classic-smile:

TBH it is both. !!Context cued response ahead to answer this query!!!

Truthfully I wish I had something more to occupy my time in this world where AI controlled NPCs have rendered all my qualifications (Degree and Diploma) and my decade working in Banking and high level PropertyFinance (ie, customers with more than $20 million in debt related to Property investments) obsolete.

So given that when I obtained my credit Analyst role in Property Finance I had a full IQ and psyche test, with my IQ scores at 140 which = genius level. Although my IQ score was at least 10% lower than what was graded as advised by the tester (Ian G)  due to the trifecta of me enduring all three of the things which could impact your score by 10% in that I was simultaneously getting married, moving house, and changing job - that the test was being conducted for.

During my stint in that role, I had to do an EQ or "_Emotional Quotient" test as well during an Emotional Intelligence course at Australian Institute of Management. I scored 120 on that test (borderline "emotional" Genius), and with what I have experienced since that has allowed me to become way more sympathetic to the plight of others given I had lost my awareness of the fact I started from nothing to have scaled the corporate ladder to be a high level financier serving the 1%ers (rich) of society, I would be 130 to 140 on that test now iMO.

I guess the thing you can takeaway from my posts is that I use the abundance of time I currently have (and I personally feel I wasted as I wrote in my personal private Notes Files instead of a public forum lime here in Ch0) to share the learnings I have made so that others may benefit and avoid the pain and suffering I endured and am educating about, lest one day tgey cone to me saying "You warned me and I didn''t listen" whilst I laugh and say "I told you so"..

Essentially my goal over the past few years is showing people the proof of having realised my wildest dreams of my chilldhood and teenage years on the Christmas after I turned 35  in the hope my help would see them manifest their own "Ultimate reality" at an earlier age whilst having me to thank for shortening their path to doing so.

Yet anyone familiar with "The Divine Comedy/Dante's Inferno" will understand the significance of why I did this at 35 given I believe I am not the first or only one to have llived and experienced this reality and life I have livec, yet with each repeat of the loop the time it takes to get to "ultimate understanding" where I(you) become "God" as there is no point in God testing your resolve (ala the Book of Job, where the Devil and God make a bet about Job's devotion amd faith) any futher as you prove capable of "being fit for the job". The fact I write this on a site with "Prophet" right now being a significant part of "the joke" of the comedy which only becomes funnier with the passing of time - consider that this August marks my 18th "birthday" on this site and is the age which designates becoming an adult in most of the developed world.

It is difficult for me to convey the entirety of my umderstanding of "Everything" in a single post, and whilst I may seem egotistical due to the toneless context of the text format, understand I see myself more as a conduit of the Divine creatoor who uses me as a vessel through which the ultimate "in joke" can be told, My purpose is to try and use my connection to others, such as this forum and it's members whom I have exposed myself to over the years, to be a part of tye joke such that we can all laugh together in  harmonic unison.

***And I apologise for the thread hijack, this post is like when my Dad domjnated ghe Terminator 2 pinball machine so hard that we ended up gettibg into whatever movie he took me to watch so late that we missed the start of it. Fact is, looking back I on't remember what movie it was as I just remembering him having to walk away because he was dominating for too long.***

In before the AutiSM classification/labelling.

My Dad had a franchise I worked for him at which was literally "Spectrum Tint a Car" so I am not just on the Spectrum, I am the whole fucking thing! lolz NVM that I am in AU (Australia) the land of green and Gold ( as AU = Gold on the periodic table). Attached ate some "Green and Gold" pics from my Lambo archives and a pic of the Bon Scott statue I took in Fremantle to bring it back on topic as I revisit the AC/DC machine I said was my most memorable pinball machine, yet I remember a "Who made who" table as opposed to the one already pictured in this thread, yet I might be misremembering anything from pre1990 due to being >10 years old at tge time.

Las%20Vegas%20Pt%202Las%20Vegas%20Pt%2020384.jpeg

_LOL2408.jpeg

IMG_3985.jpeg

IMG_1304.jpeg

51501120.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 2

On 6/13/2023 at 10:50 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

On another note have any of y’all seen the fucking price tags on these machines last couple years…? Holy shit. Used to be a possibility one could afford a solid classic for a man cave around the 4K mark. Sheeeeeeet. I’m seeing 10+++ for any good ones. 

Thisss.

Man I looked up 'Medieval Madness' the other day, arguably one of the best tables out there, that chit was going for 13 - 17,000.

I don't want to have to settle for the dystopian version of booted Apple Goggles running Microsoft Space Cadet.

ping p-ding ding ouch fuck ping d-ding ding

• Truth 2

Actually this seems to be the current digital equivalent if pinball was on a raspberry pi(made by Skeeball... which is pretty sikk tho too so lets also talk about that):
https://youtu.be/E1uQQUvtGKE
https://skeeball.com/skillshot-fx-digital-pinball/

and a remastered version of the goat:

and some redesigned backglass art:
image.thumb.png.bf33ef4781fd029f6b50db4360dcc90e.png
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/medieval-madness-alternate-backglass/

yeaaah today was not productive....

bump.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

..that's a great shot man!

Also I really dislike orange cars usually but that things looks pretty fly (thumbsup.jpg) 

Thanks. I love it too, and the funny story that goes along with that particilar image is just behind the metal guardrail there was a wild pig running around which I had to be weary of as I took off.

I am going to make up for my inadvertent off topic responses by going to the Timezone in Fremantle wherebI had my 13th birthday. with a load of friends so if rhere are any pinball machines there zoll put them in this thread.

• Props 1

On 6/15/2023 at 1:25 PM, ClownPrince said:

Thisss.

Man I looked up 'Medieval Madness' the other day, arguably one of the best tables out there, that chit was going for 13 - 17,000.

I don't want to have to settle for the dystopian version of booted Apple Goggles running Microsoft Space Cadet.

ping p-ding ding ouch fuck ping d-ding ding

That’s wild man. Motherfuck paying nearly 20k for some pins. I reckon this is the type of purchase I would make if I get stupid paid some day. Elvira and Freddy. And a pool table. 100!!!!! 

• Truth 2