Pinballz. *Ding *Ding *Ding *Clunk *Clunk

vanfullofretards

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I shared this story, but way way back my boy and I used to hit up this 7-11 that had the Dracula joint. One night I was killing that mother fucker.. Almost spelled out Dracula but before I could we had the Northridge earthquake. The game fucking caused an earthquake. A few days later I went to this arcade near my school to play Dracula and the fucking game is gone. Just that game in the whole fucking place. Not even replaced. Let's jump ahead a few months. Driving home with my friend, we are stopped at a light. Over the din of rush hour traffic we hear: NEVER ENDING LOVE!! We see the game, park and play.. Not twenty minutes into the game.. Earthquake. A small one, but an earthquake all the same. Fuck that game.

The end.

• 8 months later...

Just out of curiosity, did you build that intending to sell it?

Not necessarily.

I have a grander vision for what I want to do with the whole custom pinball thing, which I've written about and posted here: http://www.tiltwarning.com/Mission.html

If Evil Mansion sells, great, we'll chop up the cash and I'll put my cut towards that ultimate goal.

If Evil Mansion doesn't sell, it'll just be part of the installation we're working towards.

Either way is cool with us.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...