Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
toughtaco169

Yo, the titanic sank? sunk? sinked?

ya, its totally cuz of this thread.:rolleyes:

the oontz is dead cuz everyone thinks theyre too cool to agree on anything, everyone just has to disagree to disagree, no matter the topic.

Tupac is alive.

chic

fil

a

:chicken:

wait so is this a thread about how minorities all look the same? why?

thats racist

ya, its totally cuz of this thread.:rolleyes:

Do you say "ya" in everyday real life conversations? Like the Germans? That standing in for "yeah" and "yu" standing in for "you" are probably the gayest alterations someone can make to their typing.

He didn't say it was because of this thread, dude just mentioned a point someone else had brought up about shitty threads, which this definitely is.

isomad

iangrylongtime

• Like 1

10/10 for toughtaco's use of sarcasm and emoticons in the last post

also what is a chic fil a?

Some shitty fast food chain that specializes in chicken and drawing a fat and/or dark crowd.

This one celebrates Valentines Day with her husband at one every year. Naturally they ate there on their wedding day as well.

5e7e11c9-a812-4709-817b-018da333306c.jpg

"Even when it lands on a Sunday we celebrate it Saturday evening and by extra sandwiches to eat on the day of."

i ran into him while i was hiking Fox Glacier on the South Island

New Zealnd is thugg life amazin

even if they went to an island to hide....

biggies fat ass would be dead of diabetes & tupacs gay ass would have died of AIDS by now.

i've only had chic fil a twice...i dont like it all that much, but i like the fact that you have an option of white or wheat bread.

by the way, every so often people spot 2pac somewhere...its funny that he always looks exactly like he did at the age of 26...dont they realize if that really was pac, he would be 42 by now?!...and wouldnt still look like that.

i've only had chic fil a twice...i dont like it all that much, but i like the fact that you have an option of white or wheat bread.

by the way, every so often people spot 2pac somewhere...its funny that he always looks exactly like he did at the age of 26...dont they realize if that really was pac, he would be 42 by now?!...and wouldnt still look like that.

whatya mean, Bruce Lee still looks the same.

Do you say "ya" in everyday real life conversations? Like the Germans? That standing in for "yeah" and "yu" standing in for "you" are probably the gayest alterations someone can make to their typing.

He didn't say it was because of this thread, dude just mentioned a point someone else had brought up about shitty threads, which this definitely is.

isomad

iangrylongtime

you tell'm.

ya

Do you say "ya" in everyday real life conversations? Like the Germans?[/color][/size][/b] That standing in for "yeah" and "yu" standing in for "you" are probably the gayest alterations someone can make to their typing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe i'm just over tired. and delusional. like that weird awkward point when you

know yer just buggin out for no reason, but i lol'd irl so hard to that shit i had dudes

popping they're heads in from other classrooms at me sitting here in the breakroom wilin out.

i will drink a beer after work today and laugh at that shit again. probably because i know a couple germans and i always had to hold in the laughs when they'd say that shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now