Yo, the titanic sank? sunk? sinked?

toughtaco169

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya, its totally cuz of this thread.:rolleyes:

the oontz is dead cuz everyone thinks theyre too cool to agree on anything, everyone just has to disagree to disagree, no matter the topic.

Tupac is alive.

chic

fil

a

:chicken:

ya, its totally cuz of this thread.:rolleyes:

Do you say "ya" in everyday real life conversations? Like the Germans? That standing in for "yeah" and "yu" standing in for "you" are probably the gayest alterations someone can make to their typing.

He didn't say it was because of this thread, dude just mentioned a point someone else had brought up about shitty threads, which this definitely is.

isomad

iangrylongtime

• Like 1

Some shitty fast food chain that specializes in chicken and drawing a fat and/or dark crowd.

This one celebrates Valentines Day with her husband at one every year. Naturally they ate there on their wedding day as well.

5e7e11c9-a812-4709-817b-018da333306c.jpg

"Even when it lands on a Sunday we celebrate it Saturday evening and by extra sandwiches to eat on the day of."

i've only had chic fil a twice...i dont like it all that much, but i like the fact that you have an option of white or wheat bread.

by the way, every so often people spot 2pac somewhere...its funny that he always looks exactly like he did at the age of 26...dont they realize if that really was pac, he would be 42 by now?!...and wouldnt still look like that.

i've only had chic fil a twice...i dont like it all that much, but i like the fact that you have an option of white or wheat bread.

by the way, every so often people spot 2pac somewhere...its funny that he always looks exactly like he did at the age of 26...dont they realize if that really was pac, he would be 42 by now?!...and wouldnt still look like that.

whatya mean, Bruce Lee still looks the same.

Do you say "ya" in everyday real life conversations? Like the Germans? That standing in for "yeah" and "yu" standing in for "you" are probably the gayest alterations someone can make to their typing.

He didn't say it was because of this thread, dude just mentioned a point someone else had brought up about shitty threads, which this definitely is.

isomad

iangrylongtime

you tell'm.

ya

Do you say "ya" in everyday real life conversations? Like the Germans?[/color][/size][/b] That standing in for "yeah" and "yu" standing in for "you" are probably the gayest alterations someone can make to their typing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe i'm just over tired. and delusional. like that weird awkward point when you

know yer just buggin out for no reason, but i lol'd irl so hard to that shit i had dudes

popping they're heads in from other classrooms at me sitting here in the breakroom wilin out.

i will drink a beer after work today and laugh at that shit again. probably because i know a couple germans and i always had to hold in the laughs when they'd say that shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe i'm just over tired. and delusional. like that weird awkward point when you

know yer just buggin out for no reason, but i lol'd irl so hard to that shit i had dudes

popping they're heads in from other classrooms at me sitting here in the breakroom wilin out.

i will drink a beer after work today and laugh at that shit again. probably because i know a couple germans and i always had to hold in the laughs when they'd say that shit.

I get a kick out of it as well. I was in Berlin a few weeks ago and some guy got thrown out of a bar. My German is pretty horrible but he was rough housing with the bartender and screaming YOU FASCIST PIG. He was trying to get me to back him up, but all I could tell him was YA

I get a kick out of it as well. I was in Berlin a few weeks ago and some guy got thrown out of a bar. My German is pretty horrible but he was rough housing with the bartender and screaming YOU FASCIST PIG. He was trying to get me to back him up, but all I could tell him was YA

i met cope2 when i lived in germany

i was 15 at the time and quite the up n coming rap dancer

he was like "these german motherfuckers drink a lot of fucking beer"

those words always echo in my heart

i probably said "ja"/"ya"