Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silly_kelly

365 black mcdonalds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

target demographics are also sectioned off geographically; the darker neighbourhoods will have less airbrushing on black female models for magazine covers, etc

same goes for the hooks used in fast food advertisements

subversive, profitable racism... nothing new here, folks!

• Like 1

I consider myself from a nicer part of town, I suppose, and I do try to avoid the McDonald's drive-thrus that have a majority of black employees.

Nicer parts of towns don't have fast food.

• Like 1

What does referring to ethnic minorities as 'you lot' have to do with me saying we don't call Indians black?

The more educated less ignorant probably wouldnt, but ive heard indians referred to as "black cunts" a lot.

I'm a shade of tan closer to the white side than the black side and i get called black. Albeit its from the group of aussies that like the southern cross a lot.

White people cant be slow shit workers too ?? The fuck did I just read.

yeah mayne da fucc is dis

I do try to avoid the McDonald's drive-thrus that have a majority of black employees. Nowadays, most of them do - especially late night.

I have never seen a fast food joint staffed by anything but straight up fresh over the border messicans with just the most rudimentary grasp of the English language. With in-n-out being the one noteable exception.

It's McDaniels, not McDonald's

These rhymes are Darryl's, the burgers are RONALD'S

you and soup should form a club called "the league of knowing everything about every different culture and/or subject" and you can spend the days holding hands, frolicking through fields of flowers and being wrong about mostly everything

stock-photo-candid-skipping-carefree-adorable-woman-in-field-with-flowers-at-summer-sunset-70247515.jpg

tralalalalallala!

Im not a bullshitter, I actually know a lot about a lot‚Not that I'm proud of it—that's me admitting I have an an addiction to the internet. I mean, I thank god I'm not some faggot who spends time following usernames on a forum and pretends to know the personalities of people 5,000 miles away from me who i've never met before, but my addiction is no less real.

Guys, guys, chill, all you conspiracy and racism theorists fall back a minute, there's a perfectly good & logical explanation for the site. McDonalds is gearing up to market their next burger. It's a blackened burger, called the McNig.

p.s. props to my ultRa fine bangin hot bootyliscous wifey for the tip on this madness:five-o:

I got your negs coming in just a minute. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck because you are one of the few who posts their bench, but there hasn't been an update in months and everyone knows it's a rookie mistake to brag about your supposedly hot wife with no pics to back it up.

In Australia when the Black Angus came out, a select retarded portion of our population complained that it was racist.

Unbeknownst to them that Black Angus is simply a cattle breed.