Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silly_kelly

365 black mcdonalds

Peep the language in the adverts, "Take Your REAL moment"

Im surprised they didn't just say "MCCAFE FRUIT SMOOTHIE. SHIT JUST GOT REAL. NOT REAL AS IN FRUIT OR NUTRITION, REAL AS IN FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE."

And "TRADITION BEGINS WITH THE BEAT OF A DRUM."

Should be "HEY, REMEMBER SLAVE SHIPS? GOOD TIMES."

"Proud supporter of the CIAA since 1911"

"Proud supporter of the first institution that desegregated schools specifically for black athletes so white schools could win basketball games."

And "ARE YOU BLACK? YOU SHOULD PROBABLY BE EATING MCDONALDS"

• Like 2

Enjoy the high blood pressure, dia-beatus, and hart attacks, you people have just become a target demographic. Up side, you people are enough of a force in the market place to warrant targeted ad campaigns.

/norasist

Now if only the Whites would be kind enough to give them their own restrooms and water fountains we could finally be done with all this racism nonsense and move on to more important issues.

We call Indian people, from India, Indian.

We call Aboriginal people Aboriginal or Indigenous.

There are always going to be less savoury terms for a group of people. But Indians and Australian Aboriginals are two different things, not many of us over here would refer to them as 'black'.

^

I dont know what Australia MrPoliticallyCorrect up there is from, but a significant portion dont differentiate like that and refer to anyone non white as "you lot"

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐 niggers.

fixed.

^

I dont know what Australia MrPoliticallyCorrect up there is from, but a significant portion dont differentiate like that and refer to anyone non white as "you lot"

What does referring to ethnic minorities as 'you lot' have to do with me saying we don't call Indians black?

^

you and soup should form a club called "the league of knowing everything about every different culture and/or subject" and you can spend the days holding hands, frolicking through fields of flowers and being wrong about mostly everything

stock-photo-candid-skipping-carefree-adorable-woman-in-field-with-flowers-at-summer-sunset-70247515.jpg

tralalalalallala!

I consider myself from a nicer part of town, I suppose, and I do try to avoid the McDonald's drive-thrus that have a majority of black employees. Nowadays, most of them do - especially late night.

It's just that they're very slow. Now combine that with dumb customers.

There is nothing wrong with this. It's probably a result of the inherent pride in African descendants of the immediate sort, but I would prefer my local drive through fast food joint to be employed by a sucker ass white boy or a hard working part time university student brown girl.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now