dog toys for dildos

CityonSMASH

TIANI_how.jpg

http://en.lelo.com/staticPage.php?page=tiani

DAAAMN....

it looks like she can plug her ipod into it

next level swedes

yeah...apparently these are the lamborghinis of vibrators/sex toys now.

the swedish people make them, but get their motors from japan...also, there is a lifetime warranty on them or some shit.

the cheapest one is like $100, but they can get really really expensive...the reason i know so much about them, is cause a few of us were thinking about starting up a company that would produce knock off lelo products (kind of like how they have knock off purses), but we figured the investment would be too great of a risk. so now im sharing the idea on the oontz for all you young entrepreneurs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2012 at 6:06 AM, CALIgula said:

yeah...apparently these are the lamborghinis of vibrators/sex toys now.

the swedish people make them, but get their motors from japan...also, there is a lifetime warranty on them or some shit.

the cheapest one is like $100, but they can get really really expensive...the reason i know so much about them, is cause a few of us were thinking about starting up a company that would produce knock off lelo products (kind of like how they have knock off purses), but we figured the investment would be too great of a risk. so now im sharing the idea on the oontz for all you young entrepreneurs.

Holy shit. I made my above post before I realised this thread had a second page, and to follow on the story of the wife, our second date involved me getting a Lamborghini to cruise around in.

anyone doubt that we are in a simulation or what? 

485AC4C1-6A7F-4307-8BA2-EF38FBA25713.jpeg

• Props 1

Its some sort of floral design thing. Not really my aesthetic preference but I know the 12oz rules of “pics or it didn’t happen” so here is the necessary proof of me behind the wheel of the thing as we traverse the time space continuum as we go about experiencing life together as “The Dream Team” on the street adjacent to where Michael, Magic, Bird and company won their gold medal back in the 90s. 😂

3DC66E5D-BFB6-402F-93F7-34917EC657B3.thumb.jpeg.67e2d299569d3d28305ce65872681e57.jpeg00E54F5F-2E3E-47BA-B64F-2E18760BD76E.thumb.jpeg.2eca16d08a0e06a9e75ea219b6935b25.jpeg

• 4 months later...