Hometown Blues

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get me wrong man phillys a awesome place, i was just gettin myself into to much bullshit..graffiti arrests, drug arrests, fights, excessive drinking, all sorts of bullshit. the thing about jersey girls is most of em are straight trash, maybe they like to fuck, but straight trash. i dont have a blowout haircut or tribal tattoos so thats a turnoff for a lot of em

In 2 weeks, I'm moving back to my hometown where I lived for 21 years. Beyond psyched. I do not feel your pain.

have you moved elsewhere since? grab a fuckin beer before you dip guy?

and on the topic. i did this a couple of years ago. for a number of reasons i returned to my small/town/city after a good 7 years.

it was fucking horrible at first. and i got into a buttload of trouble for trying to kill time with painting(badidea0ner). but after

all the bs i got reeeeal comfortable and started doing shit i might of never did if i'd stayed where i was at. (dj'ing, artshit, etc..etc..)

i stayed for almost 3 years now i'm back in the same city with a much better head start. homes always home but it's only gonna be

what you make that shit y'digg...

the thing about jersey girls is most of em are straight trash, maybe they like to fuck, but straight trash. i dont have a blowout haircut or tribal tattoos so thats a turnoff for a lot of em

You're one of those dudes who lives off excuses aren't you?

You don't need to be a guido to smash jersey whores.

They're not all guido bitches.

I don't know anything about Jersey or some shit, but I know that when you're

feeling like that, you're just going to have to get used to things, adapt yourself

there, or gtfo. No point in being in a place where you can't find hope in.

In the meantime- get a job- work all day, and acquire money to travel.

• Like 1

good advice seyer. im not into slutty girls. no excuses but a punk kid like me isnt gettin into clubs and bars. are you from jersey 12pack? have you lived here or visited for an extended period of time? theres white chicks who think their black, black girls who are super black, guido bitches, and stuck up preppy bitches for the most part. this isnt the peanut needs a girl thread anyways

good advice seyer. im not into slutty girls. no excuses but a punk kid like me isnt gettin into clubs and bars. are you from jersey 12pack? have you lived here or visited for an extended period of time? theres white chicks who think their black, black girls who are super black, guido bitches, and stuck up preppy bitches for the most part. this isnt the peanut needs a girl thread anyways

I'm from Philly.

I used to run through your women like nobody's business.

And what kind of man isn't into banging sluts?

That's why the condom was invented.

Nigga you gay?

• Like 1

People are getting pissed at peanut man.

I havent left my hometown,

Im finna dip soon as I get my degree though.

I have a few destination picked out, im sure ill be back eventually to see whats good.

Hopefully I dont wind up stuck here in my later days, but who knows how itll turn out.

For sure though I feel dude on going back to a boring ass, comfy town.

Just dont stay long enough to get stuck patna.

This is the peanut is a whiny bitch thread. Stop acting like a victim and man up.

You don't like where you're at, change it.

The city of Philadelphia is not the reason you got caught up with bullshit, sounds like you're running away and a quitter.

Yo just living in Philly will catch you up in a lot of bullshit though.

"City of brotherly love" is a huge oxymoron.

Not arguing with you about dude being a whiny quitter, just saying though.

theres white chicks who think their black, black girls who are super black, guido bitches, and stuck up preppy bitches for the most part.

you just described every female everywhere.

im sure there are a couple crusty skid bitches with dreads and metallica t-shirts in jersey.

sounds like thats what turns your crank.

ps. i must spread rep before giving more props to dao and eviltrailer. niggas had me dying.

Excuses, there is no place on the east coast that is more than an hour drive from freights. Sideages, customer spots, lay-ups or full blown yards, they are out there, you just need to put forth the effort and go look.

there has GOT to be something near by.