$ The White Trash Face $

The Responda

I've discussed it with friends several times over the years. Thought about it today and a quick search showed me there are others with the same question...

Whats up with that white trash face ? You know, that certain look or combination of facial features that's instantly striking and recognizable as white trash... ?? You don't have to be WT to look this way, or have to look this way to be WT, but, there seems to be a very strong correlation. And I'm not talking signs of drug use or general bad hygiene. I mean strictly facial structure. Thoughts ? Examples ?

Tonya Harding was a good one someone suggested...

Tonya_Harding.JPG

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

white trash does have a certain look to it. i once dated a girl that was white trash and thinking back, she had that look to her. she was good at a couple of things, fellatio was one of them. they have a certain quality to their voice too. it's not just a southern accent, because even in the midwest, you can hear it.

inbreeding. its sort of like with downs syndrome, all downs kids look the same.. all white trash look the same. its simple science guys.

thats why they tell you not to drink while you're pregnant,. only mental retardation would allow people to think mullets are still an appropriate hairstyle in today.

I've discussed it with friends several times over the years. Thought about it today and a quick search showed me there are others with the same question...

Whats up with that white trash face ? You know, that certain look or combination of facial features that's instantly striking and recognizable as white trash... ?? You don't have to be WT to look this way, or have to look this way to be WT, but, there seems to be a very strong correlation. And I'm not talking signs of drug use or general bad hygiene. I mean strictly facial structure. Thoughts ? Examples ?

I have this to where I can usually tell if somebody's a Republican or not.

Like when some politician I never heard of is about to be interviewed on the news, before they even say his name and political party at the bottom of the screen I already guessed if he's a Republican or Democrat just by their demeanor or the look in their eyes.

There's a couple dudes I work with who look like democrats but claim they're republicans, but after talking about multiple current issues with them I came to realize they're really democrats and they don't even know it.

german,scottish,polish immigrants .... have an aunt on the dads side that put together this insanely huge family tree going all the way back to sottland. dont know much about the southern places but a lot of the older family midwest white folk are a result of 1700 something to 1800's migration..

polish and norwegian seem farther up...cause i see a whole lotta round headed folks in the U.P

I know what you mean. I'm from the south but I've seen the look everywhere. PA, NY, OH, Chi, just like you said a certain structure. I feel prejudice as hell involving myself in this conversation but I got some good celebrity ones.

Juliette Lewis

Paz de la Huerta (I think)

Dale Dickey (type cast for white trash usually)

Sugar Ray (singer)

The list goes on...

Jesus how do I hotlink or whatever? I thought you just copied the image address.

/White trash computer illiterate oner