Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Responda

$ The White Trash Face $

I've discussed it with friends several times over the years. Thought about it today and a quick search showed me there are others with the same question...

Whats up with that white trash face ? You know, that certain look or combination of facial features that's instantly striking and recognizable as white trash... ?? You don't have to be WT to look this way, or have to look this way to be WT, but, there seems to be a very strong correlation. And I'm not talking signs of drug use or general bad hygiene. I mean strictly facial structure. Thoughts ? Examples ?

Tonya Harding was a good one someone suggested...

Tonya_Harding.JPG

• Like 1

white trash does have a certain look to it. i once dated a girl that was white trash and thinking back, she had that look to her. she was good at a couple of things, fellatio was one of them. they have a certain quality to their voice too. it's not just a southern accent, because even in the midwest, you can hear it.

inbreeding. its sort of like with downs syndrome, all downs kids look the same.. all white trash look the same. its simple science guys.

thats why they tell you not to drink while you're pregnant,. only mental retardation would allow people to think mullets are still an appropriate hairstyle in today.

smash

Nah, her boyfriend and bodyguard hired someone to do that

I know what you mean, threadstarter, but I find that it manifests itself much more acutely after a certain age. See Tonya now, pulled from her Wiki page.

220px-Tonya_Harding_with_fan.jpg

it doesn't necessarily mean "ugly"...

a couple places have suggested it might be the result of fetal alcohol syndrome, and some things from this diagram do run true...

21723.jpg

the thin upper lip, underdeveloped jaw, small head

I've discussed it with friends several times over the years. Thought about it today and a quick search showed me there are others with the same question...

Whats up with that white trash face ? You know, that certain look or combination of facial features that's instantly striking and recognizable as white trash... ?? You don't have to be WT to look this way, or have to look this way to be WT, but, there seems to be a very strong correlation. And I'm not talking signs of drug use or general bad hygiene. I mean strictly facial structure. Thoughts ? Examples ?

I have this to where I can usually tell if somebody's a Republican or not.

Like when some politician I never heard of is about to be interviewed on the news, before they even say his name and political party at the bottom of the screen I already guessed if he's a Republican or Democrat just by their demeanor or the look in their eyes.

There's a couple dudes I work with who look like democrats but claim they're republicans, but after talking about multiple current issues with them I came to realize they're really democrats and they don't even know it.

they have a certain quality to their voice too. it's not just a southern accent, because even in the midwest, you can hear it.

People in rual PA have hick accents too.

I think it's probably like that in just about every state once you get a certain distance from any major city.

german,scottish,polish immigrants .... have an aunt on the dads side that put together this insanely huge family tree going all the way back to sottland. dont know much about the southern places but a lot of the older family midwest white folk are a result of 1700 something to 1800's migration..

polish and norwegian seem farther up...cause i see a whole lotta round headed folks in the U.P

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now