Central Indiana Bench 2 (reup tries to "be" educated using maurice's brain)

IllSkillet

reups momma today tried to mentally tell everyone to kill me... I guess it's because she is suffering from "bonethritis", she hasn't got enough boners from reup and maurice... you know she likes that doppleganger and she wants "so" the male turned female turned male turned eunuch "writer" and the reverse periscope from oceanside to join in for the simple fact of size does matter... and that being the case, reup does not know what to do, so he tries to eat the food from what maurice already took from him... maurice needs to be punished, so, reup, put that green suit on and stand in the corner with an apple taped to your mouth and while maurice pretends to sleep with one eye open, open your third eye and let maurice empty his love juice into you and ronnie... I know ronnie's only 4 days old... and already suffering from memory loss and a dildo aka cane in his rectum.

DSCN3718.JPG

DSCN3719.JPG

DSCN3720.JPG

DSCN3722.JPG

DSCN3723.JPG

DSCN3724.JPG

DSCN3725.JPG

DSCN3726.JPG

DSCN3728.JPG

DSCN3729.JPG

DSCN3732.JPG

DSCN3733.JPG

DSCN3734.JPG

DSCN3735.JPG

DSCN3736.JPG

DSCN3737.JPG

DSCN3738.JPG

DSCN3739.JPG

DSCN3740.JPG

DSCN3741.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got artima, the dirty taco grd. beef awkward walking cramped up can hardly move ashy skinned shriveled up offshoot of a moldy grape jewelers daughter salad tossing while trying to figure out what kind of dressing to pass through and then regurgitate dyke nigger biaaaatch...image019.jpg