Fuck Zombies.

Bojangles

The Walking Dead and any other zombie related crap is just as gay as the pirates and ninjas thing from a few years ago. You're all on the tail end of a gay ass trend that barely ever was.

That is all.

Fuck Zombies. Just in case it wasn't clear.

You may now use this thread to predict future trends.

I for one, foresee the 50's coming back in a big way.

With that being said, 12oz. is a keen place to be.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I can't get behind the zombie fad, there's nothing sexy about flesh eating dead people.

Its not the best fetish to have, but then again it seems like itd be fucking your witch of a roomate. I wouldnt bang a real ass zombie, but I would/have banged a hot slut dressed like one

zombies=cops*

The Walking Dead and any other zombie related crap is just as gay as the pirates and ninjas thing from a few years ago. You're all on the tail end of a gay ass trend that barely ever was.

That is all.

Fuck Zombies. Just in case it wasn't clear.

You may now use this thread to predict future trends.

I for one, foresee the 50's coming back in a big way.

With that being said, 12oz. is a keen place to be.

50s have been in fashion for few years, you can see it in fashion trends, a few designers are releasing glasses that are very retro 50s styled, just a follow through from the burlesque shit people were into.

I predict nothing original will ever be popular.

Also, fuck zombies, never been into their films or comics or anything just find zombies boring as shit. Unless they were real then that would be dope.

It would be cool because everyone who talks about knowing exactly what they would do if the zombies ever showed up would be disemboweled within minutes

This.

Everyone always says the same thing.

Id get all my family and friends and go rob the gun store.... just like everyone else.

The same people who say these kinds of things usually couldnt make it a few days in a national park, much less in a horde of flesh eating undead.

Its not the best fetish to have, but then again it seems like itd be fucking your witch of a roomate. I wouldnt bang a real ass zombie, but I would/have banged a hot slut dressed like one

It's funny you mention her, I was told this weekend past that she's now living in some kind of polygamist coven/cult just outside Glastonbury and has a child named Damien. I proper fucking laughed.

C.H.U.D. is one of the greatest movies of all time. so is 'the omega man'. I'll agree that the zombie craze has gotten a little out of hand, but there are some gems in there.

lol omega man.

"why yes...yes there are racially conscious albino african american zombies wiith afros that have felt the sting of racism"