Boob ink?

Ms.Bombastic

hahah..yeah..the candy jewlery..straight blew it for me too..no ma'am..

and the nipple size is intensified by the tats..but anyone notice the spacing going on here?.

You couldnt get me drunk enough to damage something of mine in that way.plus mr.lonely heart would probably divorce me..

.I mean its not just you who gets to enjoy them you know..same goes for the male area..fuck that..hell no..keep it natural...

I think im getting a bit too personnal here..

but I hear if you show your tits..they make you crew..:rolleyes:

and you walked into this one Ms.bastic..especially with the Ms..title..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blurred her face before I sent the pic to bombastic..I'm not going to post nudie pics of ppl that aren't anonymous (its not like she gave me permission to post her boobs on the internet, ya know?)

As for the candy bracelets. fuck. I wasn't looking at her wrists.

True her nipples are big, and the tats may make them look bigger..but again. Why complain? There were tits in my face and I had a camera.

beggars can't be choosers

why the fuck you lyin hesh, you know you'd bang the candy raver an do it with a smile on your face....

shrink the nipples, remove the tattoo, but them on a girl that isnt stupid and has a little slimmer waist and thre breasts themselvs, are ok. not too saggy for their size..... come on.... someone must be with me

Guest HESHIANDET

haha man. i didn't mean to come off like i wouldn't hit it. i'd most any ol thing. christ im starting to sound like tease........

Guest Pilau Hands

i guess i'm with you seeking...but what you described is more like atomic reconfiguration than plastic surgery. if i need to regenerate her, just to be attracted...kind of takes the fun out of it.

they're not bad.

yes, what are2 said about the pregnancy thing. i had a friend who had a stomach tattoo and i asked her what about when you get pregnant? she didn't even think about it. well, she ended up having a baby, and the tattoo was all contorted and looked like shit. so its a good idea to get it around your bellt button. around the nipple? NO thats not sexy at all. if that soes it for you, sont mess with it. "if it aint broke, don't fix it".

while we're on the discussion of female tattoos, i have to say i HATE tattoos on the ankle and back. if your gonna tatto your back, get a huge backpiece or something, not some little dainty thing, it looks silly. and the ankle, just about every girl fomr generation X and Y has one there. Getting a tattoo everyone else has, defeats the purpose of having a tattoo anyway. It just shows that youre not getting a tattoo to individualize yourself, just to fit in.

good spots for tattoos on women:

side rib cage--the tattoo would need to be sort of oblong as to lie in the shadow of her arm

Inner arm: that soft spot that never sees the sun. really painful.

back of neck: i don't know something about this one really does it for me. yes its sexy...

and i only like tattoos on feminine women. if she's already kinda big/strong or dresses very boyish, the tattoos just make her look butchy

Originally posted by bug

back of neck: i don't know something about this one really does it for me. yes its sexy...

fuck yeah... when they have their hair all pulled up, but theres like 4 little strands just falling down on the neck ever so gracefully.... so fucking hot.

p.s. barcodes and black flag logos dont apply to this.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

yo, that dudes arm is fucking great... i love that thing...

he was talking about it in an interview once, and he said he thought it was funny that everyone always said to him 'oh wow, you have a white heart on your arm' but they never noticed that he had a blue arm.

yea, i had a 411 that had a profile of him in it. if anyone has a tattoo of his arm, post it up. it's one of the best tattoos i've seen.

ever seen those gastly stretch marks...imagine a tat on one in like 40 years....add some liver spots and hella wrinkles...

your nips'll be the size of dinner plates and everythng will be BUTT UGLY...

get a tribal on the small of your back...thats where the shits at...fer me at least

:D

Those flame boobs are NOT attractive...and how big are those nipples?

I have to agree with Bug too - none of that piddly, dainty little ankle and lower back shit. Go bold! The around the nipple thing is pretty original, but it seems like it would look wierd - of course that's what everyone said before I got the sides of my knees done - which now look awesome.

Also, I'm gonna have to say that the around the belly button tats just look gross - especially if you don't have a skinny stomach - and even if you have a skinny stomach now - time will take its toll. Belly buttons should be left alone - and that goes for piercings too.

More good places for women:

-back of calves, side of calves, or the side of knees.

-upper arm, above elbow, and the inner arm.

Bombastic, you should post a pic of your tattoo after you get it!

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Iris

i vote no.

tatoo could sag when you get old and look really shitty.

DAFT

tits will sag when you get old and look really shitty!

I get this argument all the time, whenever someone sees my tats. And I believe tattooed girls hear it more then the boys do. so let me just respond:

"OOooh, what about when you are old and wrinkly, it will look horrible.

When YOU are 70, you will be covered in wrinkles, liver spots, and stretch marks - No one will want to see your flesh.

When I am 70, I will be covered in wrinkles, liver spots, stretch marks, and tattoos - No one will want to see my flesh.

fuckit, I want to be the little old lady clutching her shawl with knuckles that read LOVE and HATE.............

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

When YOU are 70, you will be covered in wrinkles, liver spots, and stretch marks - No one will want to see your flesh.

When I am 70, I will be covered in wrinkles, liver spots, stretch marks, and tattoos - No one will want to see my flesh.

I wouldn't leave my wife of 32 years just because she crapped her pants a few times...

stray away from getting ur breast done.. wont u feel funny having the other one bare? besides its going to be real painful, most guys find it a turn off oh and heres the best part tat's on women located on the area help increase the risk of breast cancer.. true story.. i was there.

yuck man, just yuck.

The shape is "ok" ...but her canadian ham sized areola's are not nice (in my opinon.) If you like it, god damn power to you.

And I don't like pink nipples for some reason. I'm all for the browns.

Archived