Boob ink?

Ms.Bombastic

Guest HESHIANDET

i can see how one could confuse perky w/ beutiful and well rounded. god boobs are great things. ladies be proud of them things, no matter what shape or size!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck what ya heard!

I once got juggy with a girl who has barbells thru her nipples and flames around her nipple (all the way aroudn the circle going back to her chest) like a race car.

It was pretty dope.

she used to joke about getting old, saying that her kids will grow up to be pyros from her nursing.

Get tha tat if you like it. Some people like tats, some people don't.

Don't get it because a bunch of internet junkies told you not to.

If you think you'll like it, then get it...you'll be the one looknig at it for the rest of your life.

Oh, I got a bunch of pics of the firey boobies. I dunno how nudity posts work on this board. I can email it if ya want.

Guest HESHIANDET

who do i have to sleep w/ around here to see some flaming boobies???????????

slap your bags on the scanner boombastic......just do it. we want to see boobies damnit!!!!

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by seeking innocence

damn, those are soem spectacular breasts...

who is she? and more importantly, how does she feel about having me fuck her chest?

for someone who tries to act like such a playa, you sure are easily impressed. sure those boobs are alright, but they are certainly not spectacular. a little "fish-eyed", you know? plus the tats make her nipples look enormous, which i just don't dig at all. yo bombastic... i know you decided this already, but just to reiterate... NO BOOB INK. YES BOOB FLICKS of your perkydees for internet geeks... you know... just to prove you got em... ha

i try and act like a 'player'?

check the girl thread, i know what hot is. i was being sarcastic. honestly though, they arent that bad. i mean, yeah she's got big nipples (or actually big ariola) but since when is that crime?

i would like to see oll girls face. how bout you lace us there bobo...

First of all it's AREOLA and sorry sweetheart, the flick was posted in the condition it was received.

On an editorial note, those breasts are not that great, the nipples are large for the size to begin with and the tats magnify that. They also look like the type of nipples that would never really harden. THO is important ya know.;)

Guest HESHIANDET

aside from homegirls pie plate nipples (which i don't really have a problem w/) she appears to be wearing candy raver bracelets. huge faux paus in my book. she can take her big nipples and run on home w/ em....yuck

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

she can take her big nipples and run on home w/ em....yuck

Oh shit...I'm laughing so hard I'm crying...for some reason the YUCK at the end of that sentence just sent me into a fit...it totally made me think of those Mr..Yuck face stickers...

Aside from the fact U said "HUGE FAUX PAS"

hahahahahahahahahahahaah!

Archived