Boob ink?

Ms.Bombastic

Originally posted by seeking innocence

no offense, but ive yet to see a pair of 'perky' d's...

my ex had d's without one bit of sag... very perky

but as time goes on im sure they will take a trip toward the knees

oh and tats on tits... eh im thinking bad idea

boobonzolas are so beautiful on their own theres no need for extra flash

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having to agree with the no perky d's quadrant. As a proud owner of an impressive set of breasts of my own, they are beautiful but not perky.

The coolest tat I ever saw that involved the boob, was a girl with a vine and fushia buds that curved under her breast and was down with no black. The vine was outlined in a darker green, the flower in a darker red/pink, etc. Very nice.

DONT DO IT!!!

ok if you say you have d cups that are perky than you really have no room for improvment...honestly. youve got a great rack and inking them up will just fuck them allup...in time THEY WILL sag and distor and your nippleink will stretch ans skew...please dont do it...

fa real

Guest HESHIANDET

H$'s supreme opinion.

nipple tats are so nasty its not even funny. SERIOUSLY!!! but a chest piece is the hottest thing a girl can do. right in betwen your boobies. i love that on girls, you could be the biggest pig, but if you got a nice chest piece H$ will be kicking game your way. its gets me all flustered thinking about chest pieces on girls. fuck i need a chest piece to. damn you evil tattoo gods.

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

....The design will just be around the outside of the nipple...I'd say medium sized (it doesn't take up the whole boob) Now here's my thing...My tits are my SPOT and I don't want to do anything that might make a guy not want to touch them...so what I want to know is do you think it would be sexy or tats aren't for tits?:crazy:

girl!! i dunno what you are thinking...ouch!! i dont think that you should get it. 1. it looks unattractive. 2. it must hurt like a bitch. get it somewhere else that maybe attractive. like above you pussy or something. but on your boobies, that is a different story. or maybe you can get them on your upper chest like that rapper eve. but not on your boobies. ouch!!i was thinking about getting a design on the upper chest cuz i wear tank tops a lot. but i am not sure about the design yet. i just might have my tattooist do that for me.

i've always said i would never get a tattoo anywhere that would be seriously affected by pregnancy or gravity..

i think that ios a pretty good rule of thumb..

lets face it, no tattoo on a boob is gonna look good after 30 years and/or a couple of kids

yo, that dudes arm is fucking great... i love that thing...

he was talking about it in an interview once, and he said he thought it was funny that everyone always said to him 'oh wow, you have a white heart on your arm' but they never noticed that he had a blue arm.

Guest got tha feva

Don't listen to any of these people saying don't do it. People thought tongue piercings were disgusting once... now it's chic. People thought belly buttons looked gross once, now it's trendy. Tattoo's were once trashy, now they're cutting edge. Blada blada blada... You can do anything that's supposedly "stupid" and make it fresh, you just have to do it right. If you want a tattoo on your boob, then get a fuckin tattoo on your boob.. When your 65 years old and your boobs are past your belly buttn, you'll have already went through menopause and lost your whole sex drive anyway, so it's not like you'll care who's scopin what... Find a good artist that's willing to be honest with you, tell you what's good and what's not, get some second opinions, and go for it.

PruDE

i JUST WANT TO SAY i HAVE DECIDED AGAINST THE TIT INK...

I put alot of thought into the whole Gravity thing...and um...no.

I've decided on a waste belt that travels up the belly and ends just above my cleavage(it doesn't touch the tits at all)..and then it goes about half way up my spine in the back...it's an awesome design...

as a tattoo artist i have to question one thing..you nixed the idea of getting your tits done, because of the gravity issue, but now you're getting a WAIST BAND that goes up your STOMACH!!? i hate to say this but you're dealing with a very high likelyhood of stretching/changing in that area to. just wanted to warn you that if the tattoo stretching out is a big concern, your new idea isn't gonna be much more friendly in that department.

Well I'm in shape...I've always been in shape.. I work out religiously and I can control my shape it's not like I'm going through puberty and shits movin all over...but my boobs hittin the floor at 40 I can't really control and I also can't have kids so that isn't really a concern....

Originally posted by bobobi11

I'm having to agree with the no perky d's quadrant. As a proud owner of an impressive set of breasts of my own, they are beautiful but not perky.

I have to agree. I have never seen a set of D breast that are REAL, that are perky... that's gods gift to the world if they were. I don't even think fake D breasts are perky.. it's just not possible.. they can be nicely round, but perky?

Like my name (dee38) <<they're like bobobi11, beautiful, but not perky.

Perky means a bit on the smaller side, that looks excited everytime you see them, but big and perky? No. Beautiful and wellrounded, yes.

Archived