Asian drivers...

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think this:

Me: This is where you are wrong though. Yes the line drawn on a map is man made but many of the borders on the ground/in real life are largely natural and based on physical barriers such mountain ranges, rivers and coastlines.

If you look at somewhere like the middle east and Africa where Europeans decided where the borders where for political reasons you see straight lines that cut through different tribes and whoever else. But when you look at Europe and Asia, a large amount of the borders are based on natural features.

And that brings up another point, if you're going to include Europe in this you have to say Eurasia otherwise you're off target for reasons that can be explained if anyone gives enough of a fuck.

Is the same as this

You: I am paying attention to what you're saying.

You're saying that Eurasiamiddleastistan is three different continents because of mountains and rivers and such.

And that it has nothing at all to do with race.

Hence Indians and Pakistanis somehow being the same race as Chinese and Vietnamese people.

You know, because they're technically in the same part of the continent that was divided up into three continents way back when.

Even though North America also has mountains and Rivers and such, yet isn't divided into three or more different continents.

I mean, that is exactly what you're saying while claiming it's not what you're saying.

You are a fucking loony tunes.

All I wanted to say is that not all borders are man made, many of them around the world are based on geographic features. But hey, you just have the argument you want to have if that's what you really want.

You have at least 20 asian friends?

Yup...however a few may get disqualified because they are only half ...however they seem to take after their Asian heritage when it comes to getting behind the wheel.

DISCLAIMER: there are a lot of Asians in metro-Detroit...there are 4 Pho spots all within a 2 mile radius of my house.

#madasiansyo

It's also right next to *Pakistan.

And to anybody looking down from the space station who can't see man made boundaries, it would also appear to be on the same continent as fucking Poland.

*Revert argument to Pakistanis being towel heads, but not camel jockeys.

And towel heads = Chinese.

There is no continent called "middle east"... Pakistan is in Asian...

Therefore part of Asia.

• Like 1

Indians (not native americans) were aryan which would equal caucasian but then they were labelled as gooks to the court system due to politics in the 1920s to keep asians out of the US. my point is that a lot of this shit is subjective depending on what lens you put on the subject (anthropological/political/geographical/ignorant). my 2 cents

maybe one day 12oz can lobby to have dogs=whales just so DAO could never be questioned but he sure loves to argue

p.s. dao=wrong

i intended to say that indian=aryan=caucasion is arguable. the dude who was arguing wasn't a Ph.D in anthropology but in metaphysics so he coulda gotten his anthro professor homies to help him out. not tryna be an arrogant a-hole

US vs. bhagat singh thind in 1923

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5076/

asian driver break danced all over the street

Arguable, sure, but if I'm not forgetting my history learnin' they ruled against him in that case and did not consider him a "white" immigrant.

Admittedly, this was during the huge surge of immigration restrictions and anything nonwhite had the tendency to be stigmatized, but I think you'd have a hard time arguing Thind's case today anywhere in the world, not just the US.

Indians (not native americans) were aryan which would equal caucasian but then they were labelled as gooks to the court system due to politics in the 1920s to keep asians out of the US. my point is that a lot of this shit is subjective depending on what lens you put on the subject (anthropological/political/geographical/ignorant). my 2 cents

maybe one day 12oz can lobby to have dogs=whales just so DAO could never be questioned but he sure loves to argue

p.s. dao=wrong

Indians = the real aryans before Hitler came along and jacked the word Aryan to mean blond hair blue eyed white people.

Everything else you said in that first paragraph sounded like you were agreeing with me, so I'm assuming you're saying that I'm wrong about whales evolving from dog like land mammals.

That argument against known scientific fact that every 6th grader is taught (or at least was when I was a kid) has already been lost time and time again.

evolution_of_whales.jpg

Did you seriously say Indians are white people? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... oh man...

Indians = the real aryans before Hitler came along and jacked the word Aryan to mean blond hair blue eyed white people.

Everything else you said in that first paragraph sounded like you were agreeing with me

Did you seriously say Indians are white people? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... oh man...

i just brought up the court case (not MY perspective and i never said my opinion) because you're KINDA arguing the same thing about asians and indians (which i totally forgot what the point was) except you went about it wrong. i dont agree with you about the eurasiamiddleeast thing you said and there was some other shit. its all pretty entertaining but it was totally wrong. to be honest i have no idea how i'd go about arguing about how indians are aryan because i'd rather not waste alotta my time on a subject i dont care about or know :)