Asian drivers...

12packprophet

Sometimes it's not about arguing, it's just nice to be reminded how butt fucking uninformed he is.

Carry on.

As if I didn't make it clear from the gate that I'm very informed that somebody way back in time divided one continent into three.

And that my entire point is that even though their intention was to divide the continent by race, they clearly failed by lumping India, Pakistan and Afghanistan into the same "continent" as Vietnam, Korea and Cambodia.

And that the end result of that failure is people arguing over the internet that Indians and Pakistanis are somehow the same race as Laotians and Japanese just because their man-made "Continent" was drawn up hundreds of years ago most likely by some fuck-witted European explorer who knew just as much about the land and it's people as John Glenn knew about the Moon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS:

Indohyus_BW.jpg

These are dogs. You can tell by the hooves.

It's clearly not a fish though, is it?

Which was you and others original claim as to why is was so fucking ridiculous that whales evolved from dog like animals.

A dog with hooves is still a dog with hooves.

And real talk, those "hooves" look a lot more similar to a dogs paws than they do a horses hooves.

This is where you are wrong though. Yes the line drawn on a map is man made but many of the borders on the ground/in real life are largely natural and based on physical barriers such mountain ranges, rivers and coastlines.

All of which we have right here in the U.S of A.

So is everything west of the Rockies a different continent than the mid west?

What about everything east of the Mississippi?

Is the U.S. now three different continents just because of mountains and rivers?

And that brings up another point, if you're going to include Europe in this you have to say Eurasia otherwise you're off target for reasons that can be explained if anyone gives enough of a fuck.

PS, you forbid your wife from doing things? That's rather 1950s of you.

Eurasia is still a part of the original one continent that got divided up into three.

So yes, I include that.

And my wife knows she sucks at driving.

And that the reason why she's forbidden from driving on the highways is because she'll fucking kill herself/and my kids.

It's what it is.

Your lack of geopolitics and common sense always make me laugh

I don't think I saw the origins of the dog whale debate but have always wondered your description and now will laugh every time I see the reference that much more.

POST THE COMICS MOOGLE. I'll give you props and you'll feel happy about them

Your lack of geopolitics and common sense always make me laugh

I don't think I saw the origins of the dog whale debate but have always wondered your description and now will laugh every time I see the reference that much more.

POST THE COMICS MOOGLE. I'll give you props and you'll feel happy about them

Then you're a fucking retard.

Animal_Hybrids___Sea_Creatures_by_orcacat88.jpg

And you're the fucking Einstein talking about infallible logic and laughter and such.

backpedaling.gif

All of which we have right here in the U.S of A.

So is everything west of the Rockies a different continent than the mid west?

What about everything east of the Mississippi?

Is the U.S. now three different continents just because of mountains and rivers?

Yes, the borders in the US were drawn by Europeans, just as I said much of Africa and the Mid East was. I don't get your point.

Now, before you go equating me in to the general argument here make sure that that you pay attention to what I'm saying, rather than what I'm not saying. I'm simply addressing your claim that borders are a man made reality and saying that this is not the case. Much of the time the borders reflect natural realities rather than man made wishes.

The Moving Goalpost

A method of denial arbitrarily moving the criteria for “proof” or acceptance out of range of whatever evidence currently exists. If new evidence comes to light meeting the prior criteria, the goalpost is pushed back further – keeping it out of range of the new evidence. Sometimes impossible criteria are set up at the start – moving the goalpost impossibly out of range -for the purpose of denying an undesirable conclusion.

Yes, the borders in the US were drawn by Europeans, just as I said much of Africa and the Mid East was. I don't get your point.

Now, before you go equating me in to the general argument here make sure that that you pay attention to what I'm saying, rather than what I'm not saying. I'm simply addressing your claim that borders are a man made reality and saying that this is not the case. Much of the time the borders reflect natural realities rather than man made wishes.

I am paying attention to what you're saying.

You're saying that Eurasiamiddleastistan is three different continents because of mountains and rivers and such.

And that it has nothing at all to do with race.

Hence Indians and Pakistanis somehow being the same race as Chinese and Vietnamese people.

You know, because they're technically in the same part of the continent that was divided up into three continents way back when.

Even though North America also has mountains and Rivers and such, yet isn't divided into three or more different continents.

I mean, that is exactly what you're saying while claiming it's not what you're saying.

I am paying attention to what you're saying.

You're saying that Eurasiamiddleastistan is three different continents because of mountains and rivers and such.

And that it has nothing at all to do with race.

Where the fuck did I say that???!

Hence Indians and Pakistanis somehow being the same race as Chinese and Vietnamese people.

You know, because they're technically in the same part of the continent that was divided up into three continents way back when.

Even though North America also has mountains and Rivers and such, yet isn't divided into three or more different continents.

I mean, that is exactly what you're saying while claiming it's not what you're saying.

If you're not drunk and/or momentarily confusing me with another poster in this thread you need to get your head read. I have not said any of the above and if you think I have it would be awesome if you could show me where.

Post-hoc ergo propter hoc

This fallacy follows the basic format of: A preceded B, therefore A caused B, and therefore assumes cause and effect for two events just because they are temporally related (the latin translates to "after this, therefore because of this").

..... .....

Where the fuck did I say that???!

:rolleyes:

This is where you are wrong though. Yes the line drawn on a map is man made but many of the borders on the ground/in real life are largely natural and based on physical barriers such mountain ranges, rivers and coastlines.

If you look at somewhere like the middle east and Africa where Europeans decided where the borders where for political reasons you see straight lines that cut through different tribes and whoever else. But when you look at Europe and Asia, a large amount of the borders are based on natural features.

And that brings up another point, if you're going to include Europe in this you have to say Eurasia otherwise you're off target for reasons that can be explained if anyone gives enough of a fuck.