Asian drivers...

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait..are we including Indians in this topic of conversation? I mean...India is in Asia...so if that's the case...then yes...Asians..by far...are terrible drivers. And this is not limited to FOB's.

95% of my Asian friends.

I don't give a fuck what nobody says, Indians are not Asians.

Fuck whoever decided that part of the middle east was technically "Asia" even though there's no slant eyes living there.

"Pacific Islanders" are Asians.

I don't give a fuck that they're way out in the Ocean, they still have slant eyes and can't drive for shit.

I honestly have no idea how Indians drive, but I'm sure it's probably the same as Arabs being as they're more genetically related to Arabs than they are Asians.

Commence 20 page argument about continental borders and how towel heads are not Camel jockeys, and how Jesus was black even though he too was from the middle east:

It's also right next to *Pakistan.

And to anybody looking down from the space station who can't see man made boundaries, it would also appear to be on the same continent as fucking Poland.

*Revert argument to Pakistanis being towel heads, but not camel jockeys.

And towel heads = Chinese.

Indians are asians. To literally every other person in the world. BUT YOU

That's a hard W for this argument on my side.

Carry on

Welcome to the point I already made at the beginning of this debate:

I don't give a fuck what nobody says, Indians are not Asians.

Fuck whoever decided that part of the middle east was technically "Asia" even though there's no slant eyes living there.

"Pacific Islanders" are Asians.

I don't give a fuck that they're way out in the Ocean, they still have slant eyes and can't drive for shit.

I honestly have no idea how Indians drive, but I'm sure it's probably the same as Arabs being as they're more genetically related to Arabs than they are Asians.

Commence 20 page argument about continental borders and how towel heads are not Camel jockeys, and how Jesus was black even though he too was from the middle east:

Oh i didn't know you were a genetics major.

That would explain how you know dogs are whales.

You don't have to be a genetic major to look at certain races of people and be able to tell the difference.

You would have to have paid attention in 6th grade though when they taught that the reason why whales and dolphins are mammals is because they evolved back into the ocean from dog like mammals though.

So assuming you either dropped out in 5th grade, or you were cutting class that day to smoke rocks with your pops, I'll give you a pass on that one.

It's also right next to *Pakistan.

And to anybody looking down from the space station who can't see man made boundaries, it would also appear to be on the same continent as fucking Poland.

This is where you are wrong though. Yes the line drawn on a map is man made but many of the borders on the ground/in real life are largely natural and based on physical barriers such mountain ranges, rivers and coastlines.

If you look at somewhere like the middle east and Africa where Europeans decided where the borders where for political reasons you see straight lines that cut through different tribes and whoever else. But when you look at Europe and Asia, a large amount of the borders are based on natural features.

And that brings up another point, if you're going to include Europe in this you have to say Eurasia otherwise you're off target for reasons that can be explained if anyone gives enough of a fuck.

PS, you forbid your wife from doing things? That's rather 1950s of you.