Kony 2012 filmmaker arrested in San Diego

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was going towards raising awareness for the shit that the kids have been going through for centuries amongst hipster fucks with the attention span of a 3rd grade ADHD kid who's parents forgot to give them their Aderaol though, did it not?

Was the money supposed to go towards sneaking into camp and buying the kids Nikes?

I do know that I did see this shit on CNN though.

And that now any fuck that was ever given was over-ridden by the fact that dude smoked some wet and got naked in the street.

And that that sucks for the kids who still have to kill their parents and eat their hearts.

Do you disagree?

It's true, though. I often hang out with members of the younger set and am surprised at just how little they pay attention to things.

I'm no absorbent genius, but I find articles about the latest military technology very interesting. These kids would rather text each other about the latest dubstep dj. I just dated myself. Good night.