Kony 2012 filmmaker arrested in San Diego

pertplus1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the other day I was walking with a friend of mine who was describing what happens when you shoot cocaine. He said "When it hits one of three things can happen- you'll throw up, get a massive boner, or you'll shit your pants. Or any combination of the three, or all three. You never know, so it's best to be sitting on the toilet naked when you do it."

While he was telling me this, a crackhead was standing in the middle of the street with his pants down around his ankles yelling nonsense and shaking his fist. This was around noon. My friend saw him and said, "Man, that dude just took a dinger! He doesn't give a fuck...I can hear his ears ringing from over here!"

m6U8z.gif

This kind of reminded me of that conversation and that crackhead.

Comments now disabled on original Kony video... Damn I wanted to see kids try to defend or clown him.

My cousin (whom Ive never met) posted on Facebook about how she wanted to 'Do her part.' And travel to Uganda and help out or whatever. So, me being the troll I am posted that Faptivism meme on her wall and, she deleted me! LOL! :cool:

How long ago did he post that Kony video, this is the biggest 180 I've seen a person go thru in a while. Plenty of lol's tho. I knew something was sketchy about the whole Kony thing when people who acted like that was something new going on in Africa and actually wanted to care for 5 seconds.

/\ Like last week. Shitstorm... I can't believe how viral it went. Sad because well, shit, dude proved Fuckbook and Twitter raises awareness, but our culture and current young generation are so fad driven and on to the next thing that those who cared only did for the first few days, they were falling off before dude went all PCP.

I really feel bad for these Kony's kids now.

This closet homo had a whole movement going for a hot second.

Now nobody gives a flying fuck about Kony's kids all because dude went and smoked some wet and overnight canceled everything him and his boul worked for.

I almost feel bad for the dickriders who let the fact that this dude smoked some leak and wild out cancel their concern for 11 year olds being kidnapped and forced to kill their parents and eat their hearts, but then hipsters will be hipsters.

• Like 1

None of the money for this was going to kids.

It was going towards raising awareness for the shit that the kids have been going through for centuries amongst hipster fucks with the attention span of a 3rd grade ADHD kid who's parents forgot to give them their Aderaol though, did it not?

Was the money supposed to go towards sneaking into camp and buying the kids Nikes?

I do know that I did see this shit on CNN though.

And that now any fuck that was ever given was over-ridden by the fact that dude smoked some wet and got naked in the street.

And that that sucks for the kids who still have to kill their parents and eat their hearts.

Do you disagree?

And that now any fuck that was ever given was over-ridden by the fact that dude smoked some wet and got naked in the street.

90 percent of the fuck that was given was over-ridden when people logged out of their Facebook session after posting the video

• Like 1

Now nobody gives a flying fuck about Kony's kids all because dude went and smoked some wet and overnight canceled everything him and his boul worked for.

I almost feel bad for the dickriders who let the fact that this dude smoked some leak and wild out cancel their concern for 11 year olds being kidnapped and forced to kill their parents and eat their hearts, but then hipsters will be hipsters.

realest talk in a minute.

it's like crickets out there now that dude fucked up. i'm downright dumbfounded. smh.

though i'm sure someones picking up the slack. shits too big too disappear over one bout

of ridiculous behavior. the nigga was parched yo.

i'm too tired to tell you why you are dumb