**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

They need to worry about getting some play makers around Tanny, not some new gay ass logo.

Andy Reid, Norv, & Rivera(should) are goners.

I dont get how ''sports writers'' get away with writing so much garbage and getting paid.

Bold predictions and shit all of which dont happen, yet week after week I read the same garbage.

Power rankings are worthless too, basically the only football input I listen to is other average joe's. Fuck the experts, who by the way many of which said the KC chiefs would be in the AFCCG and the Bears were Superbowl favorites : /

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know how you could support the Cowboy's as long as Romo is under center.

You guys will NEVER win anything with that bum, jesus.

Good job to Alfred Morris and the D who will surely be overlooked for king nig the 3rd.

Bring on the Colts bitches, Baltimore's own championship

AFC Prediction.

Ravens over Colts

Bungals over Texans

Ravens over Pats

Broncos over Bungals

Ravens v. Broncos, Ravens win an instant classic.

NFC

Seahawks beat Redskins

GB beats Vikes

Atlanta over Seahawks

GB over 49ers

GB over Atlanta

Superbowl:

GB v. Ravens

49ers try out Billy Cundiff, Justin Medlock with David Akers struggling

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/01/49ers-try-out-billy-cundiff-and-justin-medlock-with-david-akers-struggling/

The San Francisco 49ers are entertaining the possibility of making a change at kicker after David Akers missed a pair of field goals against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.

Akers missed from 44 and 40 yards out in Sunday’s 27-13 win over the Cardinals to clinch the NFC West and a first-round bye. Akers missed 13 field goals on the season and has missed four field goal attempts in the last three games.

According to Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com, the 49ers brought in Billy Cundiff and Justin Medlock for tryouts on Monday.

Cundiff had previously had a workout with the 49ers earlier in the year due to Akers’ prior struggles. Head coach Jim Harbaugh said Monday they may elect to sign a second kicker to the roster or replace Akers outright.

Akers connected on his first five field goals of the season including an NFL record-tying 63-yard field goal in the 49ers season opener against the Green Bay Packers. Since then he’s made just 24 of 37 field goal attempts for a very pedestrian 65-percent.

Cundiff was released by the Baltimore Ravens during training camp after being beat out by rookie Justin Tucker. Cundiff signed with the Washington Redskins and made just seven of 12 field goals in five games before being released again.

Medlock began 2012 with the Carolina Panthers and appeared in 10 games before being released. Medlock missed a field goal try in three straight games before Carolina turned their kicking duties over to Graham Gano.

NEVER FORGET

remember he started the season with the Skins..lol.

young eastwood, what do you think about your boy retiring after this season?

Honestly as much as i enjoyed watching Lewis destroy people i think it's the right move. he's had an amazing career i just hope they can top it off with another championship.

It's gonna be tough for bmore to win it all but if Flacco is feelin good i think they can pull it off.

No one will ever be able to replace ray lewis though, man is a legend!

EDIT* ahhaha i saw that article about rex's tattoo today too...what a clown