Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IHATEU

**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahah

Pert, im under the impression youre one of the brothas.

Forgive my whiteness, I hate the word swag.

But there is just no other word for A-Rodge.

Yeah, Id say John is a great Coach, but our coordinators could use an upgrade.

im as white as they come, haha

just thought it was funny

i only got 5 picks right so far this week, did anyone else do as bad as me?

pert really wants to win..went against them boys.

LOL @ THE NINERS...

49ers fall behind a GOOD team they lose>>

Fuck that "chop block" they called on Murray..

Fuck Dez Bryant..& fuck how they handled their last possession..took way to fucking long could of easily got off one play to get closer then called the time out.

got pretty much every other pick wrong though, haha. guess thats what i get.

What makes it worse about Dez, is that he makes excuses when he drops balls. He said after the game that the defender put his arm around him, which didnt happen. He needs to man the fuck up and take accountability for his mistakes

Romo's did the same shit after the game.

This team is fucked up in so many ways, I could rant all day.

good news is suggs might play this week but both of those injuries are a huge blow to a defense that hasn't played up to par lately

Fuck I fell asleep and missed that epic comeback, I should have known better. I told yall the Broncos wait until the end of the game to start playing some football...

In other news the Eagles fired their Defensive Coordinator(Finally) who was their offensive line coach before being promoted by dumbass Reid to the head defensive job. The Eagles are 11-11 since he was hired as D-coordinator and has given up about 9 4th quarter leads. He should have never been hired in the first place and Andy should have fired him last year but is too stubborn to admit he's a dickhead for hiring him.

Holy fuck, I was playing my friend in a matchup this week and he picked up Rivers from the waiver cuz Brees was on a bye week. My entire team underperformed this week except Roethlisberger and my kicker.I also started the Bears D on a bye week cuz I wasn't gonna drop them so someone else could pick them up and I didn't have a backup. I was winning 58-51 and the only player left to play was Rivers for his team. I absolutely thought I lost this week knowing that last night he was lighting it up in the first half. As my comment above shows, I went to sleep during the second half when Rivers threw 4 INTS AND HAD 2 FUMBLES!!!! So although he threw 2 TD's his point total was a 5 lol! Not to mention I had Jordy Nelson on the bench and missed a 30 spot from him which was a total fail on my part. I'm 5-1 right now but that was a gift from the fantasy football gods!

OBo73.jpg

Beyonce is horible

So horrible I refuse to spell horrible correctly when mentioning her.

Beyonce? They're just trying to pull a bigger young black audience I guess...I bet Jay Z will perform with her too.

Who would be your choice for the Half Time Show?

i'm not a huge fan of their music, but i dont mind the foo fighters, and IMO they're the biggest and most relevant band in the US.

that or do what they used to do, get a rock artist, a pop artist an a rapper, and mix them up

49ers should bounce back tonight but wouldn't be suprised if the Seahawks win, Harbaugh been trying to do too much...no GOOD team rotates QB's, if so please let me know..SF needs to go back to running the ball with Gore.

lol alex smith, what the fuck was that

also, the 49ers running wild cat plays is just stupid, they're plenty good without it

Suggs is apparently playing today, i hope it's only for a little bit, it would be dumb if he got re injured. They should just keep him off until after bye.

Ravens do need help though, especially against Foster today