**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck I fell asleep and missed that epic comeback, I should have known better. I told yall the Broncos wait until the end of the game to start playing some football...

In other news the Eagles fired their Defensive Coordinator(Finally) who was their offensive line coach before being promoted by dumbass Reid to the head defensive job. The Eagles are 11-11 since he was hired as D-coordinator and has given up about 9 4th quarter leads. He should have never been hired in the first place and Andy should have fired him last year but is too stubborn to admit he's a dickhead for hiring him.

Holy fuck, I was playing my friend in a matchup this week and he picked up Rivers from the waiver cuz Brees was on a bye week. My entire team underperformed this week except Roethlisberger and my kicker.I also started the Bears D on a bye week cuz I wasn't gonna drop them so someone else could pick them up and I didn't have a backup. I was winning 58-51 and the only player left to play was Rivers for his team. I absolutely thought I lost this week knowing that last night he was lighting it up in the first half. As my comment above shows, I went to sleep during the second half when Rivers threw 4 INTS AND HAD 2 FUMBLES!!!! So although he threw 2 TD's his point total was a 5 lol! Not to mention I had Jordy Nelson on the bench and missed a 30 spot from him which was a total fail on my part. I'm 5-1 right now but that was a gift from the fantasy football gods!

OBo73.jpg

Archived