The Whole Weekend Without Hitting a Bar

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm dreading work this weekend. Tonight and tomorrow night are going to be a cavalcade of rookie

douchebag bros drinking irish whisky, guiness, and asking why I'm not wearing any green. Oh and there

will be some actual Irish customers, and they too, annoy the shit out of me. I fucking hate St. Patrick's day.

St Patrick's day isn't really a huge deal here, not like it is in America, oddly.

I shall however spend all day in the pub drinking...but wearing a red rugby shirt, watching Wales CRUSH France. Out of my friends in attendance I'll be the only one there who's even remotely Irish.

Just another day to me.

I don't drink any more on holidays than I do on a normal night.

I also try to avoid bars on weekends and that goes double for holidays.

And if I happen to wear anything green on St. Patties day then it's just a coincidence.

Never understood why people need an excuse to get drunk.

You can get beer 365 days of the year.

• Like 1

I went to my local "neighborhood" strip club last night and these fuckers remodeled. I'm fucking mad, they're trying to class the place up but as my grandfather so often said, you can't shine shit. This place used to be great, a hole in the wall club with cheap beer, nasty past their prime strippers and an overall sense of sketchyness and filth. Now its just corny.