Central Indiana Bench 1 (reup is skurred to fight edition)

IllSkillet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND ON AND ON:

"Imma fly over there and kick you in your mouth with my new technology... but on the real, if I ever seen you I would kick you in the mouth with the shoe attached to my foot aka the shoe that is lodged in marcia's compact disc tray"

"due to another salt mine opening up high in the sky in the midwest... and the stink of some toy from virginia whose ugly and corroded mom is now in the free world, trying to take everyone's possessions, including their cars,"

• Like 1

at least I am not shedding tears for an oyster that was without anything inside of it except for the mush you got from sucking off maurice's mammy's pecker and then threatening to use a black knife as payback for when he didn't expel anything white enough for you and your brat

wow, i have a cry baby stalker that to my knowledge ive never met nor knew i had beef with till i read a cuple threads. next time you see me why dont you grow some balls and say something to me instead of crying on the interest about me.. haha, what a psycho little pussy you are.. get a life and quit riding my dick..

wow, i have a cry baby stalker that to my knowledge ive never met nor knew i had beef with till i read a cuple threads. next time you see me why dont you grow some balls and say something to me instead of crying on the interest about me.. haha, what a psycho little pussy you are.. get a life and quit riding my dick..

It's your fault dogs... GOtta sign these kids books when you see them... These lil lmes are mad you walked pasted them... LOL.. My son is like the new version of STAN... Don't drive of the bridge Meng..

It's your fault dogs... GOtta sign these kids books when you see them... These lil lmes are mad you walked pasted them... LOL.. My son is like the new version of STAN... Don't drive of the bridge Meng..

Hahaha. This idiot needs some mental help... I got something for him tho if he ever gets off the internet, believe that..

I think i hit on the nose here...anybody disagree???

Quote: finally paid a visit to my town and as we passed each other on the main street in town, that clown didn't sssssay anything to me...

but what did you say to him, seems like your the most hostile about this whole thing so why not make the first approach???

ethug.jpg

ethug.jpg

ethug.jpg

ethug.jpg

CASE CLOSED!!!

2DXxx.jpg

at least I am not shedding tears for an oyster that was without anything inside of it except for the mush you got from sucking off maurice's mammy's pecker and then threatening to use a black knife as payback for when he didn't expel anything white enough for you and your brat

WELCOME TO THE NEW NONSENSE THREAD. PLEASE DONT STOP!!!!!

I think i hit on the nose here...anybody disagree???

Quote: finally paid a visit to my town and as we passed each other on the main street in town, that clown didn't sssssay anything to me...

but what did you say to him, seems like your the most hostile about this whole thing so why make the first approach???

CASE CLOSED!!!

Hahaha, nah you no doubt called it right off the bat..

Only because hillbilles and their inbred descendants that have changed color through artima and maurices love connection on hambone island need to be reprimanded when they make the wrong decisions. Any of you other 2dx toys have anything else to say, have a chat with mo love's uzi-shaped pellet gun after he receives the planned change of reup trying to bite of his wanker and filling the sky in his rage with plastic pellets because his paranoid sister stole all the rusty metal from the clinic where ronnie tried to suck off dek.

May 17, 2012 prepare yourselves for the fight between reup and durt's exdaddy buried in montana... the fight is on, a weak, small minded, little negro that continuously thinks he is bigger than me vs a pile of dust... the prize: durt opens his buttocks and lets hairy simba, reup, all of 2dx toy crew, and nouse's thought of messing with his "sistas" oversized fat cells enter into the dark realm of durt's currently military style haircut with 3 lines in the back mohawk. maurice k. thornton will broadcast this event through his tears, he's only 4, and mini dirt will be the feed sucking off the unwanted viewers through the sewer of maurice k. thornton through artima's coughing and bonethritis.

Only you and I know that in a fight, I would win, that's why you didn't say anything back to me, you're saving your speech because you are so skurred... go ahead and publicly name a boxing ring in my town, Indianapolis, come thru, because I am so poor and can't afford to get out of here... I know what you look like and I am sure, you thinking about me all the time, like you're momma, knows what I look like, not even given the fact that your daddy has my picture taped to the bottom of his cane.

hahaha.. who cares what you know and also all that shit your yapping about is all figments of your imagination.. damn your pussy must be hurting over something i did to you..

again, man up, tell us all who you are and take those pills you forget to take this morning..

someone pm me this idiots info.

what a waste of a thread and my time..

• Like 1