Central Indiana Bench 1 (reup is skurred to fight edition)

IllSkillet

this is IllSkillet writing to all ya'll: reup from 2dx and every associate of his is a bitch

I've been accused of bothering kool kieth my entire life, which is true. As of last year, the lame emcee finally paid a visit to my town and as we passed each other on the main street in town, that clown didn't sssssay anything to me, except try to project some hollywood type of 12 noon type of bullshit. That toy tower and that toy reup can suck themselves off like princess super"wannabe the color of my turd" and that high flying steward on delta airlines literally flying on another ultrafaggot emcee. And as for durt... you're quality rock station on the AM dial ran into his "own" braces too many times... go steal yourself another car from that used parking lot dealership west of the strip in Vegas and tell myth if he really wants to fight to go to missolu montana to fuck your junkball from canada

So reup... I know you want to meet me again, and I know you want to do it in the 38th st. neighborhood of my town, and I know you just e-mailed me yesterday... but instead of e-mailing me with haha, kill m** t** and then meet me on w****** st., same place as last time on the 12th of may, 2012

DSCN3624.JPG

DSCN3626.JPG

DSCN3629.JPG

DSCN3630.JPG

DSCN3633.JPG

DSCN3634.JPG

DSCN3635.JPG

DSCN3636.JPG

DSCN3638.JPG

DSCN3639.JPG

DSCN3637.JPG

DSCN3642.JPG

DSCN3643.JPG

DSCN3669.JPG

DSCN3670.JPG

DSCN3672.JPG

DSCN3674.JPG

DSCN3675.JPG

DSCN3676.JPG

DSCN3677.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent post

BUMP my homies from 2DXxx -DEK, PHAME, GLUE, FEC... can't speak for REUP i haven't met the guy.....sounds like you have personal beef but how can you say everybody associated with him is a bitch, you know nothing about anybody else accept his actions! Things like this you should keep to yourself cause it sounds childish, besides the fact that your calling him a bitch cause he didn't do anything when the 2 of you's were together or "passed" each other, but you never mentioned that you did something yourself...so basically your both on the same level. Not getting involved, that's my 2 cents since you shared your info on the web for everybody to read...

• Like 1

First of all, I never posted any of them others in my posts, so if you want to bump them, go look for their shit and bump it on your own post... secondly, I never met glue either, but he seems weak... I seen that video where they chase the last solid cold car around... shit didn't really impress me and neither does glue's attempt at trying to bubble with other's through someone else while forgetting about his roots... he should be cleaning his self and practicing applications of "real" human hair on the heads of his wop ass mammy. You're on a web-site defending some wannabes trying to spray paint, saying it is an art medium, but in a real secretive manner as a cop out for trying to fight... I made this post, damn... and you read it... Let me ask you this, what was duck-re's purpose for leaving his crib hundreds of miles away? He got what he deserved when I called him a sucka and he didn't do anything about it... and now his anger has somehow escaped onto some other toys and I guess they're skurred of duck-re so now they're trying to start shit with me...

First of all, I never posted any of them others in my posts, so if you want to bump them, go look for their shit and bump it on your own post... secondly, I never met glue either, but he seems weak... I seen that video where they chase the last solid cold car around... shit didn't really impress me and neither does glue's attempt at trying to bubble with other's through someone else while forgetting about his roots... he should be cleaning his self and practicing applications of "real" human hair on the heads of his wop ass mammy. You're on a web-site defending some wannabes trying to spray paint, saying it is an art medium, but in a real secretive manner as a cop out for trying to fight... I made this post, damn... and you read it... Let me ask you this, what was duck-re's purpose for leaving his crib hundreds of miles away? He got what he deserved when I called him a sucka and he didn't do anything about it... and now his anger has somehow escaped onto some other toys and I guess they're skurred of duck-re so now they're trying to start shit with me...

Did you just say your a cop?

and what do you write again? relax hommie, seems like you man reup ain't hit your book or acknowledge you.. its not that serious.. but its that serious you made a thread and the 1st post was about reup, follow suit then about glue... seems like your great with your hands on a keyboard.. i wish you could use them hands in person... btw this is Dek 2dx.. prez. we not out here screaming we killers, but you out here calling people name out. "i seen him on video" you sound like a full all out stalker my dude....

7892cdf7.jpg

I see.... another weak shithead trying to talk some stuff... you mute boy... I know you're not screaming you killers but you're trying in other ways, like that screen name, to come off as hard... I perceive zine as a daisy among daffodils. what's your next move to write your life story on reup's rear end and photograph it and post it online as "human graff"? I have been to New York a few times, had a great time, never saw you up, its funny how I read articles from some in New York City saying about how there is so much weak shit they have to put up with out there, you and your fam rep that aspect to purvey to out of towners that there are always going to be some daffodils in an area surrounded by other, more important things... and the females that lag around you, as I have regretfully encountered a foul sight of reup's second mammy, must be ugly like your thoughts as well

go play a video game you fucking retard

This could be pretty interesting since Illskillet has been in this writing aka freight game (painting and benching) for a very long time. By the way good post!

That's cool man....

0bab172c.jpg

^thats plain homo... Listen stop typing while your boyfriend cock is in your mouth.

3rd attempt... Still hasn't mentioned what he writes.... After this you straight pussy my Nigga.. If its really a issue come meet me.. I bet there won't be any walking by with nothing said... I'm in Brooklyn... I'll make it easy we can meet somewhere in Jerz... We can shoot the fair one real quick, shoot It on video hd 1080p, I got the 5d on deck so there won't be any story telling after wards..... Your in check hommie... Your play...

BEST THREAD ON 12OZ!!!

What does any of this shit mean? I don't know who deserves what, but please keep delivering lines like the following:

"...can suck themselves off like princess super"wannabe the color of my turd" and that high flying steward on delta airlines literally flying on another ultrafaggot emcee."

"you're quality rock station on the AM dial ran into his "own" braces too many times... go steal yourself another car from that used parking lot dealership west of the strip in Vegas and tell myth if he really wants to fight to go to missolu montana to fuck your junkball from canada"

"he should be cleaning his self and practicing applications of "real" human hair on the heads of his wop ass mammy."

ABSOLUTE GOLD!!!!