How many of you only do this internet with your cell phones/mobile device these days?

12packprophet

Do you only do this internet shit with your cell phone/mobile device?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After attempting to do this 12oz and other internet shit with my ipod touch and on occasion my wife's smart phone I've realized that it's kinda not even worth the hassle.

That combined with the fact that a lot of people I know's only access to the internet these days is through their cell phone, I've come to the theory that the main reason why 12oz is so fucking dead anymore is because it's such a pain in the ass to do this shit with a phone/ipod touch/whatever other touch screen bullshit that you have to try and type with one finger and relearn how to copy/paste and all that other shit that's just so much easier when you're sitting infront of a PC or lap top.

Maybe that's a good thing though.

Discuss...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Naw man my internets only come through the computer. i dont like how fewer options there are for private browsing on mobile devices vs computers ... i feel safer on a computer. Also i dont have any internet accessing things except my laptop ... my ipod is pre-internet and my phone is some cricket wireless corner boy throwaway shit.

Plus its more fun to look at pictures on a 17 inch moniter than some little shitty device.

12oz is dead because we are all lazy ass motherfuckers who don't feel like having to constantly sign out just to sign in, and go to a seperate page and shit. also i can no longer search my name to see who quoted me in threads so HOW THE FUCK IS IM SPOSED TO KNOW NIGGAS IS BEEFIN WITH ME ON THE INTERNET SON? they talkin shit and i don't even know about it because i can't constantly peep what other fools is sayin about me. thats bullshit.. mods need to fix that ASAP. im catchin mad feelings over this.

Didn't DAO just make an iphone thread praising this shit...

posted from both

The only thing I said while making that thread is that I made it while taking a shit at work.

I was also taking a shit at work today when I first read this post, but I didn't feel like going through the hassle of taking the time it takes to log in and respond on my Ipod so I waited till now to do so from an actual keyboard.