Ask and you shall receive.

Ms.Bombastic

:confused:

I really ...uggh! People leave me speechless...

I believe if I have the means to give than I should, and I do. If a 'homeless' person walks up to me on the street and asks me for spare change if I have it...I'll give it. I don't question why they need or want it. I don't read them the riot act about 'why don't you get a job'.

Every time one of these people asks me for money I just think to myself "Damn, they must really be desperate...because I know how desperate I'd have to be to ask some stranger for change."

My friends think I'm just encouraging phonies to try and make a living by pan handling. Really, whether they are actually homeless or just scammers trying to make an easy living this is the way I see it...Who cares what they actually are..it's what they represent...I can't stand to see people in need and not be able to help them...I'll never know who or what those people actually are...but at least in my heart I feel a little bit better. I believe in GOd and I just think .... God isn't going to care if the people actually needed it or not...but just the fact that I gave to those who asked of me.

Is anybody else feelin' me on this?

I also believe in Give and you shall receive.....Karma my friends....it will come back to bite you in the ass.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya know, I used to be all about helping out the bums around here..but after they started to come up to me all the time telling me a different story about how they owe a cabbie money for a ride anfter thier car broke down or thier family is stranded here from nashville...I got to where I didn't care about them. after they lie right to my face and expect me to hand out the money I worked for?...fuck em. I would give a bum money if he walked up to me and said..can I have some change to go buy some beer so I can get drunk tonight..I would give him what change I had for honesty, but this lying right to my face shit isn't going to fly.

http://www.popculturepit.com/TaoofJoe/Articles/Images/saved1.jpg'>

rokkin like dokken

i've been living in dublin for the past 12 months and the begging situation drives me nuts. i've never seen so many 'fake' bums in my life.

i walk down the street and see kids (like 18-25 range) in a nike tracksuit, and a pair of nikes or adidas on their feet. i mean come on. they're all just fucking lazy pieces of shit. you can tell they still live with their parents and what-not, because over xmas i didn't see one begger in my neighborhood. not one.

another type of begger is the fucking gypsies. smelly romanian fucking pieces of shit. you'll be at an atm getting a few bucks out and they'll be standing there with a paper cup under your nose while holding a baby (every single one), yet 95% of them have a mouth full of gold teeth! every one i have had come up to me with their mouth full of gold gets a big loogie in their cup.

then there are the child beggers (12 & under) who you ONLY see on the weekends, because they're in school on the weekdays. their piece of crap parents have them out there begging cos they get the sympathy of passers-by, then their parents come and collect their money every half hour or so. it makes me wanna kill people. how could you force your kid to beg for change cos you're too lazy to get a job?

keep in mind there is a 3% unemployement rate in this country (that is TINY). you could fall ass-backwards into a job, it's that easy to get one. i have never had a real bum come up to me and ask for change the whole time i have been here, but the streets are filled with these piece of shit wastes of oxygen.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

damn

after reading the boob ink thread,

i thought you finally scanned them ta-tas... :(

people who know me, know my reply when homeless ask me for $. i tell them:

change comes from within

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

though I don't know what the fuck you mean...YOU can always count on Jangles for a reply.

exactly. the less sense the better but i still love him.

giving change....

i so got the 3rd degree from certain people (ahem) when i gave a homeless dude spare change because it is probably true that they waste whatever money you give them either on crack or maddog. there are places in cleveland you can go to help homeless people. like the city mission in cleveland, all you have to do is sell your soul to jesus and they'll give you clothes, food and try to help find you a job.

oh and i just remembered. where i used to work (with bojangles actually) there was this "career beggar" who used to do his thing during the day and went home at night. the guy who sold bootleg tshirts and coach purses from the hood of his car told me. hehe

Archived