Anyone familiar with indian traditions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here's a segment I like to call "A failure to communicate"

"I listen to like, an insane amount of different kinds of music."

In america this means: Listening to whatever is new on Pitchfork.com

My roommate means: Nestle commercial jingles, limp bizkit, ramstein, indian bollywood shit, and johnny cash.

"I was a model in india."

In america this means: He was a malnourished scandinavian woman who's too pretty to worry about getting a real job.

My roommate means: I have no fucking clue.

"I dated a stripper in New York."

In america this means: He's a trick.

My roommate means: This was a highlight of his life.

Here's a segment called "My roommate talks a lot of shit."

"I dated a model in new york."

"I dated a nude model in new york."

"My ancestors were vikings."

"In india I rode a motorcycle everywhere." Then later he spots my motorcycle helmets and asks "Are those skydiving helmets?"

"Can you drive me to Fry's? I want to get a big screen tv." so I take him there and he stands in front of the TV's like Im supposed to buy one or something. Last time i drive him anywhere.

Also one time he wanted me to introduce him to some girls, so I took him to a bar in san francisco with not one, not two, but THREE batchlorette parties and he came out empty handed.

Oh and the funniest thing was when he had to go "Get ready" and he put on a club shirt and the skinniest jeans ive ever seen on a dude. And not that dressing like that is EVER okay, but keep in mind we're going to a fucking bar. This is a computer software engineer, btw.

The next day he talked about how that was nothing and how in new york one time he and three of his friends dropped $3,000 at a strip club. I guess I was supposed to be impressed.

And the day after that he decided he was going to get married in the next two years, and his mom was tracking down a wife for him.

Letting there kids play on the road naked, Toyota Camry's, super tight, spitting while talking, not eating beef. thinking they are hectic but there pussies, stinking out the neighborhood every night at 6pm, onions and other vegetables on garage floor and washing clothes with no detergent.

I cant tell if you all are being ironic or not… Way to go, racism! If theres one thing Americans are really good at, its (negative) racial profiling! (Get it?)

A lot of cultures dont tip btw… Can you believe it? People get paid actual wages to work so they dont have to rely on the generosity of strangers because theres laws in place to stop employers exploiting staff or its culturally unacceptable, in places outside the USA.

Can you believe it?