Anyone familiar with indian traditions?

Because my roommate from india is having a sleepover with another dude in his room. Doors closed all day. I asked him what they were doing in there. He said, "studying."

/not the first time i rented a room out to a gay couple. IS the first time I've rented the room out to a dude who studies a lot with other dudes behind closed doors.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Indian tradition, drive taxis, work at 7-11 and service stations, use some kind of onion smelling soap and drive like a complete fuckwith, and cook very well. These are the indian traditions I've noticed thus far, also get crazy excited about cricket despite the fact it's boring as fuck

Remember that pair of boxers you can't find?

They're probably taking turns wearing it on their heads.

It strikes me as a little odd that you'd remember that. Are you using this as an opportunity to play out your fantasies?

manjula.gif

"No ring. So you are only arranged to be married."

Most of the womenz are smashable until their early 30's. Their parents will disown them if they marry a white guy or they don't become a doctor.

The younger guys are usually douches, and in your case, flaming.

The adults are just weird, and love to stare at you. (usually have bloodshot eyes too)

They eat spicey food that funks up the break room at offices, then they drop mad B's in the shitter later.

The eldest woman always hangs around, lingers at work, follows them down the block, lives at home with them.

all around strange people.